Mirabeau B At Hyde Park: Condominiums At 2410 Waugh Dr.

purelife

Don't know, but I'd say it's some sort of temporary construction trailer/storage thing...it's been there for several weeks now...sure to be new townhomes going up any day now...

This is the site of the old Half Price Books building before they moved to their present location on Westheimer. I'm surprised the site has remained cleared and vacant for so long...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

mirabeau-b-corner.jpg

Website

Houston's first green condominium. This full-priced condo building is slated for the former site of Half Price Books, at the corner of Hyde Park and Waugh in Montrose. The 4-story development will have 14 units, priced mostly from $400,000 to $600,000
Edited by UpuPUp!

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the interest in our project, The Mirabeau B at Hyde Park. As the developer, I try to make decisions that focus on building a high value for the long term rather than cutting short term costs. While the residences carry a comparatively high price per square foot, they also carry a high value per foot that closely mirrors our own construction costs. Through our design and material selections, Mirabeau B residents can expect to save 30-40% on energy bills and will pay condo association fees that are a fraction of those at traditional mid and high rise projects due to elements like our solar powered common areas. We hope to articulate a new kind of development philosophy that not only benefits our residents but also our neighbors. In doing so, we continue to learn in the process and feel there is a value in the education. It is our goal to continue to build sustainable projects while finding ways to make our projects more affordable. If any members of this site would like to learn more about our project or take a site visit, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Joey Romano

joey@harvestmoondevelopment.com

www.mirabeaub.com

• Like 2

Thanks for the interest in our project, The Mirabeau B at Hyde Park. As the developer, I try to make decisions that focus on building a high value for the long term rather than cutting short term costs. While the residences carry a comparatively high price per square foot, they also carry a high value per foot that closely mirrors our own construction costs. Through our design and material selections, Mirabeau B residents can expect to save 30-40% on energy bills and will pay condo association fees that are a fraction of those at traditional mid and high rise projects due to elements like our solar powered common areas. We hope to articulate a new kind of development philosophy that not only benefits our residents but also our neighbors. In doing so, we continue to learn in the process and feel there is a value in the education. It is our goal to continue to build sustainable projects while finding ways to make our projects more affordable. If any members of this site would like to learn more about our project or take a site visit, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Joey Romano

joey@harvestmoondevelopment.com

www.mirabeaub.com

Welcome (back) to HAIF. As a neighbor (I live about 2 blocks from this project), I'm happy to see a substantial, architecturally interesting and environmentally responsible structure being built. I hope it's an example which others will follow.

• The title was changed to Mirabeau B At Hyde Park: Condominiums At 2410 Waugh Dr.