i'll bet everyone behind you was grateful to her

Actually, the funny thing about it was, as I stood there waiting in the long line, I kept my eye's peeled on the "short" line. There was nobody for a full 3 minutes and the other 2 "short" lines were empty as well.

But you are right, the sign clearly said 15 items or less .... and I guarantee that if I were behind someone that had more than 15 items, I would be upset too. I can promise you now, I will never get into one of those lines with more than the allotted items ... heck, I might even implement a math equation of (-1)+x=y ... no more problems for me :D

The lack of a traffic signal at the entrance to Kroger is a deal-killer for me. Making left turns from or onto ShadowCreek Parkway is a risky venture.

Note, that the new signal at Business Center Drive/SC Parkway will suffice. You can turn north onto the portion of Business Center Drive that goes along side of Bucees. Follow that road (don't go all the way until it ends or you will end up behind the strip mall where the delivery trucks service the store) and take a right and go behind Bucees and it will take you right into the Kroger Shopping Center by the Kroger gas station. No problems. They have a lot of in/egress points. I haven't had any problems accessing Kroger or SC Parkway leaving Kroger.

As an aside I am happy that we have options on this side of 288.

Edited by rajuncajun

Note, that the new signal at Business Center Drive/SC Parkway will suffice. You can turn north onto the portion of Business Center Drive that goes along side of Bucees. Follow that road (don't go all the way until it ends or you will end up behind the strip mall where the delivery trucks service the store) and take a right and go behind Bucees and it will take you right into the Kroger Shopping Center by the Kroger gas station. No problems. They have a lot of in/egress points. I haven't had any problems accessing Kroger or SC Parkway leaving Kroger.

Cool....I love to exploit shortcuts. I might visit the Krogers just to try this one. :P Thanks!

As an aside I am happy that we have options on this side of 288.

Thanks for the tip.

Ok so we checked out the new Krogers yesterday. It is a lovely store. We were there at 5pm and it was not very crowded. Overall, a much, much calmer shopping experience than at HEB. However, as others have said, we noticed less of a selection on the shelves.

Not to get too far off topic, but we noticed a new Chinese restaurant ("Imperial Dynasty", or some such?) is going to be opened in the strip mall to the left of Krogers. Somebody let us know when that opens! ^_^

• 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Shadow Creek Marketplace
  • 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Shadow Creek Marketplace Developments