Edge Condominiums At 311 Pierce St.

YakuzaIce

I'm looking for a new place, and really like the midtown area. I went to go see a couple units at The Edge and really liked it. Yes it's a little apartmenty, but I think it may be worth getting a unit an doing a few "finish upgrades". I was wondering if anyone has heard about the place, people living there, problems, etc. THe only thing that I've heard is that the Camden apartments across the street are very "college".

I'm looking for a new place, and really like the midtown area. I went to go see a couple units at The Edge and really liked it. Yes it's a little apartmenty, but I think it may be worth getting a unit an doing a few "finish upgrades". I was wondering if anyone has heard about the place, people living there, problems, etc. THe only thing that I've heard is that the Camden apartments across the street are very "college".

I live there - have been there a little over 6 months...I believe they have some good incentives going right now for buyers (pricing discounts, hoa fees paid, etc...)

I have not had any issues with my unit - there was no damage during Ike - the only problems I have experienced were with the entry gate (it was inoperable for a week while being repaired - they moved us to the 2nd level parking while it was being fixed) and the elevators seem to break alot (there are 4 of them so that isnt a big deal and they are usually fixed the same day).

There are a couple rowdy people - but overall, it is a very quiet complex, I hardly ever see anyone in the halls or at the pool area...

I face the pool area (not the Camden apartments) so I cant comment on them - although I have heard that they have an alarm in the pool area that goes off alot at night and bothers people that live on that side..

Any other questions - just ask....

Are you working with Ray ?

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Edge Condominiums At 311 Pierce St.