Le Marche At 2111 Washington Ave.

Htowngirl

It's a painted white standalone buildling on Washington, with "Le Marche" in script on the front, and two glass doors.

Anyone know what it is? It looks like it could be a bar since it has no windows, but it could be something else.

I drove by this weekend and it looks like there are a bunch of yellow permits(?) on the door.

I THINK this is it on google maps.

It's a painted white standalone buildling on Washington, with "Le Marche" in script on the front, and two glass doors.

Anyone know what it is? It looks like it could be a bar since it has no windows, but it could be something else.

I drove by this weekend and it looks like there are a bunch of yellow permits(?) on the door.

Word has it on the street that it will be an antique mall.

Yeah, the permits listed for 2111 Washington just say "retail remodel" for Le Marche (market - how descriptive :P)
at least it's not a "shoppe" (pronounced "shop-ee" by my hubbee and mee) :lol:

What a relief! I thought maybe Le Marche on Washington was a Gay Pride event.

• 2 months later...

It's an Architectural Antiquities & Elements Mall. Opens in a couple of weeks. High-end stuff...

• The title was changed to Le Marche At 2111 Washington Ave.

Archived