How do you spend Sundays?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Sunday past time

• Church, religious or spiritual activities
    • In bed (of course)
    • Exercise, the gym, or physical activities
    • On the couch reading or watching television
    • Sunday brunch or dinner out
    • Dinner with family at home (yours or someone else's)
    • At the movies, museum, or other entertainment
    • Doing homework
    • Laundry or cleaning the house
    • Mentally preparing for the week ahead
    • Other

Work, work, work for me. Weekends are the best time for me to get things done because the phone doesn't ring and e-mails don't flow. I usually take my "weekends" during the week as half days.

It just depends. Could be house rehab, grocery shopping, friends, bike riding, afternoon sports viewing, yard work. There are only 2 constants to Sundays: taking a nice long while to get out of bed, and coffee and newspaper.

Workout, tennis, grocery shopping, and finding women if time permits!

Sleep in til 7:00 am. Yeah that's late for us.

Long morning of coffee and internet reading. TV for the kids.

Weekly walk in Terry Hershey with the whole gang. 3-5 miles depending on the amount of whining.

Cracking the whip over the homework.

Then hanging by the pool,reading, or watching the reptile collecting down in the bayou,chasing 8-12 dirty boys out of the house by 5:30.

Clean up the mess.

BBQ

Reality TV

Zonked by 10pm.

Church if we feel like the baby will let us get away with it. Clean house, yardwork. If I'm lucky, bring out the smoker and do some ribs. Then focus as hard as I can on baseball/internet/HAIF while my wife watches the horrible Sunday night shows.

Today is unique, we're doing an alley party with the neighbors. Cranked up the smoker at 6:45, should be a good time.

Coffee... Meet the Press, Face the Nation, This Week w/ George Stephanopoulos, Late Edition w/ Blitzer ... for torture, "Hot on Houston" - all the places I do not want to live... Somewhere in there... make waffles from scratch, maybe a little sausage

Get up around 8am, make breakfast, lounge on the couch watching Food Network, then around noon we go on a "sunday drive" and usually end up at Phil's in Montgomery for the amazing BBQ and Blackberry BBQ sauce. Come home around 4/5pm look through the Sunday paper and then around 6pm get dinner started.

We take it very easy on Sundays ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Get up around 8am, make breakfast, lounge on the couch watching Food Network, then around noon we go on a "sunday drive" and usually end up at Phil's in Montgomery for the amazing BBQ and Blackberry BBQ sauce. Come home around 4/5pm look through the Sunday paper and then around 6pm get dinner started.

We take it very easy on Sundays ;)

Sounds like a delicious Sunday.

• 1 month later...