So nice out!

HtownWxBoy

I know it's August and it's above 90 by now, but it felt pretty damn nice this morning. We had a nice walk around the bayou along with many others who were out. Maybe September can start us off by cooling down the nights and mornings, then we'll work our way to decent days.

It the battle between the "So nice out!" thread versus the "Damn it's hot!" thread, I really hope this one gets more play in the next month.

No kidding. Hopefully, we have the summer of '09 behind us. Whew that was a doozy! Of course, I may be speaking too soon.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Forecasting 90s today and tomorrow. Won't see 80s until Tuesday or Wednesday apparently.

3958763210_634cbe632f_o.png

Yea, summer is back for a few days. Tomorrow will be hot again with relief on Tuesday... the rest of the week will be nice ... some days warm but not very hot. I am heading to Pennsylvania to visit family on Tuesday... it will be in the 30s and 40s at night with 50s and 60s during the day... that's going to feel weird!!

• 3 weeks later...

Not much of a front, the high tomorrow is 78. Better, but still sucks.

78F at 40% humidity...I think we'll be doing the weather happy dance. In case you don't know it, it's a line dance. You do a goose walk while holding onto your belt buckle.

wow... man, this cold front feels great! ...

Frank Billingsley pees sitting down.

:lol: you almost made me spit out my drink!

Tim Heller doesn't pee sitting down. Of course, I think his high-pants are permanently attached to his body, thus he doesn't bend at all.............but that's another story.

Indeed. Where is the damn front? My a.c. just kicked on again. At 77.

:lol: you almost made me spit out my drink!

Tim Heller doesn't pee sitting down. Of course, I think his high-pants are permanently attached to his body, thus he doesn't bend at all.............but that's another story.

Indeed. Where is the damn front? My a.c. just kicked on again. At 77.

it's better now...my glassed aren't fogged.

Yes, it has arrived.

I just had to get out and take a walk. They're setting up (sound testing) for some event in Jones Plaza.

I can't wait to get out of here and go camping. It's going to be awesome!

hello patio weather!

Amen - just did the patio at Mama Ninfas after washing my car. They were swamped and didn't have enough waitstaff......worst service ever - but it was still a blast !! Our waiter joined us for a rita he was so flustered with the unusual Saturday afternoon crowd....

Archived