President Bush Comes To Town And Shuts Down I-45

spikey2

Driving in to town on the Gulf Frwy today around 1:00 I was puzzled why no cars were on the south side of the freeway heading toward Galveston. The traffic had come to a sudden stop on the Pierce elevated at downtown. Within seconds coming over the bridge was the Presidential motorcade. It was an awesome site! We might not agree with the person in the office, but the site of that grand motorcade drives home the fact that the person in that office holds the key to the survival of not just this nation, but the entire world!

It drives homes the fact that as the leader of the free world, he could be doing better things with his time than fundraising. <_<

On second thought... nah, every minute he stands around eating cocktail weenies and stumping for his pals is another minute he's not ..... oh never mind.

Y'all should read the comments on Chron.com. All the yahoos are complaining about Bush should not be allowed to stop traffic.

I was stuck in the G8 traffic at Ellington back in 1990. Now THAT was some traffic. I swear Mulroney, Mitterrand, Kohl, Andreotti, Kaifu, Thatcher and Bush all drove in a convoy.

I doubt you'd ever see that many leaders all in a row. Especially considering how the G8 has become an anarchist festival.

well, it was River Oaks so they probably didn't have weenies. A weenie-free stump.
It was at a lesbian bar?
Y'all should read the comments on Chron.com. All the yahoos are complaining about Bush should not be allowed to stop traffic.
Idiots that post comments like that prove how little a clue they have.

• The title was changed to President Bush Comes To Town And Shuts Down I-45

Archived