Anything You Want

gwilson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I have been. That picture is of the Medical Center in Dallas, not Houston. I didn't know they had one.
Ok, I just kicked myself in the rear. Thats what happens when you read asap while working. It it strange how similar they seem though. Very eerie indeed. :ph34r::lol:
Have any of you seriously wondered what it would feel like to bite into an eyeball?
Now your scaring us. Sounds very Hannibal Lecter-ish. Hmmmm Clarice?

So do I! I was even going to mention one of those balls you get from the vending machines. So you've thought about it, too.

not until you brought it up.

Seriously, your request to know if any of us have thought about that deserves an explanation as to why YOU have ever thought about it. Really, it's pretty weird. lol

Try some turkey bacon, toast, oatmeal, fruit.

Good suggestions, but I've tried all of them.

I think I just like it better when someone else makes it for me, lol.

Oh, and I've learned turkey bacon isn't as healthy as percieved. But what is, right?

I've always been a big breakfast kind of guy growin up. But I'm sort of sick of eggs or cereal everyday. Anyone who likes to have breakfast have a suggestion to overcome my breakfast blues?

It all depends on your individual self and or goals for instance if trying to lose weight. You are very young so i doubt your concerned about losing weight. How about Slim Fast for breakfast! Hah!

Then there's always green eggs and ham. Yum!

green%20eggs%20and%20ham.jpg

It all depends on your individual self and or goals for instance if trying to lose weight. You are very young so i doubt your concerned about losing weight. How about Slim Fast for breakfast! Hah!

Then there's always green eggs and ham. Yum!

I eat breakfast to keep from feeling famished. Without it, lunch feels like a hundred years away.

I've always been a big breakfast kind of guy growin up. But I'm sort of sick of eggs or cereal everyday. Anyone who likes to have breakfast have a suggestion to overcome my breakfast blues?

lckmat, i really like kolaches (from Kolache Factory .. best in my opinion). They are doughey, salty, fresh, hot, and full of meaty goodness (with or without eggs and cheese). And for $3-$4 including a small juice, you can fill up without feeling stuffed.

lckmat, i really like kolaches (from Kolache Factory .. best in my opinion). They are doughey, salty, fresh, hot, and full of meaty goodness (with or without eggs and cheese). And for $3-$4 including a small juice, you can fill up without feeling stuffed.

Oooh. That's a good idea. What's horrible is that there are zero places to eat on my way to work. They are all on the wrong side of the freeway or too far down a side road.

Maybe I can learn to make them, make a lot over the weekend and just heat 'em up the day of?

Oooh. That's a good idea. What's horrible is that there are zero places to eat on my way to work. They are all on the wrong side of the freeway or too far down a side road.

Maybe I can learn to make them, make a lot over the weekend and just heat 'em up the day of?

I've personally never made them, but my aunt makes them sometimes for family gatherings. I'd love to learn how, but I am not much for dwiddling away in the kitchen too long.

If you are looking for lo-cal then this is probably not the right move.

I am like you. I like big, hearty breakfasts and smaller lunches and dinners.

Several on I-45 North as well.

almost same subject but I once worked with an older gentleman that said years ago like in 1969 or 70 there was a dinner club in Houston where you would go in sit down with your date and a topless or completely nude girl would ask what you would like to order. Serious. No dancing, just nude staff. Sounds funky I know.

He said he took his wife for her Bday but had no idea the theme or managemnt had switched to Birthday suit attire as a uniform. As soon as the girl walked up they freaked, looked at each other and left. Too funny.

A good name for the place would have been Bodacious ta-ta's? more? :lol:

almost same subject but I once worked with an older gentleman that said years ago like in 1969 or 70 there was a dinner club in Houston where you would go in sit down with your date and a topless or completely nude girl would ask what you would like to order. Serious. No dancing, just nude staff. Sounds funky I know.

He said he took his wife for her Bday but had no idea the theme or managemnt had switched to Birthday suit attire as a uniform. As soon as the girl walked up they freaked, looked at each other and left. Too funny.

A good name for the place would have been Bodacious ta-ta's? more? :lol:

Vert, I am positve that is the most bizarre and unexepected follow-on to a thread about breakfast, ever. :lol: Git yer mind out of the gutter! ;) And where in the world does this phrase 'Bodacious ta-ta's' come from? Did I miss hearing the lyrics to a bad hair-band song in the 80s, or what? ..Yeesh, and I thought I'd heard them all!

lockmat:

Good suggestions, but I've tried all of them.

I think I just like it better when someone else makes it for me, lol.

Oh, and I've learned turkey bacon isn't as healthy as percieved. But what is, right?

Probably not, but I don't like regular bacon. My breakfast choices are kind of limited because I hate bacon, sausage, eggs and milk.

This morning I just had some instant apple cinnamon oatmeal and cranberry pomegranate juice. I'm not huge on breakfast.

Vertigo58:

A good name for the place would have been Bodacious ta-ta's? more?

That's disgusting. I would have left, too. I wouldn't want that around my food.

That's disgusting. I would have left, too. I wouldn't want that around my food.

Thats what I mean, they had no idea the place changed. Sounds like a skit out of an old Laugh-In show. Hope the cook was at least wearing a hairnet/hat.

Sock it to me! :lol:

Archived