Anything You Want

gwilson

Why does this awful movie have to have such catchy tunes?

"Yeah, every girl that lives here know Miss Mona's no-no rules" LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4873mPdm1Ro

I love the banjo music at 1.52! It's like that old "Family Fued" theme!

Does anyone know if Marvin Zindler was offended by Dom DeLuise's portrayal? It's pretty rough.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kolache Factory has Bacon & Cheese kolaches that are absolutely AWESOME.

I love breakfast, but I rarely eat it. I love cheese eggs, crispy (not crunchy) bacon, good patty sausage (not soggy with grease) with a buttered toasted english muffin or toast.

I REALLY love Creamed chipped beef, but it is tough to find. The last place I found that had it was in New Jersey of all places.

I really want to try something called "egg in a basket". V makes it for the girl in V for Vendetta and I hear they are really good.

If I could find some eggs benedict, that would make me happy. I know where I can find it at about 2am on a Friday or Saturday, but it costs $14 bucks and you have to deal with shoeing away strippers.

If I could find some eggs benedict, that would make me happy. I know where I can find it at about 2am on a Friday or Saturday, but it costs $14 bucks and you have to deal with shoeing away strippers.

Tough work, but someone's gotta do it. If you tip well enough, won't one come over to your place to make breakfast? :)

I love breakfast, but I rarely eat it. I love cheese eggs, crispy (not crunchy) bacon, good patty sausage (not soggy with grease) with a buttered toasted english muffin or toast.

I REALLY love Creamed chipped beef, but it is tough to find. The last place I found that had it was in New Jersey of all places.

I really want to try something called "egg in a basket". V makes it for the girl in V for Vendetta and I hear they are really good.

I'll eat breakfast all day long. I'm well known for going to "The Mexicana" in the montrose and ordering breakfast at dinner or lunchtime. I'm curious to know what "egg in a basket" is sound interesting, but I've never had eggs Benedict. Always seems traitorous to me for some reason.

Tough work, but someone's gotta do it. If you tip well enough, won't one come over to your place to make breakfast? :)

As long as you don't give the line, "Scrambled or fertilized?"

Lock, its all discussed under East End. I like the big arch, thats it. Drive to this proposed area and report back. chuckle, chuckle. :P
Why does this awful movie have to have such catchy tunes?"Yeah, every girl that lives here know Miss Mona's no-no rules" LOL!http://youtube.com/watch?v=4873mPdm1RoI love the banjo music at 1.52! It's like that old "Family Fued" theme!Does anyone know if Marvin Zindler was offended by Dom DeLuise's portrayal? It's pretty rough.
Immedately after the crappy film release, Marvin was outraged of the ridiculous imitation by Delouise. Everyone I knew despised this, well that is, what has to be one of the worse films ever made. Pure torture. :angry2::lol:

It may be a bad movie, I agree, but those songs have been stuck in my head for over a week. I even contemplated downloading some, but it might cause later embarrassment so I haven't. Yet.

Still singing, "20 fans were turnin', they were turnin', 20 fans were turnin' in every room. Fevers were a burnin'..."

"Oooh, I love to dance a little sidestep. Now they see me now they don't..."

Somebody help me.

It may be a bad movie, I agree, but those songs have been stuck in my head for over a week. I even contemplated downloading some, but it might cause later embarrassment so I haven't. Yet.

Still singing, "20 fans were turnin', they were turnin', 20 fans were turnin' in every room. Fevers were a burnin'..."

"Oooh, I love to dance a little sidestep. Now they see me now they don't..."

Somebody help me.

put that bottle down, lol :lol:

speaking of Dolly P, once on Johnny Carson, he asked her why they hadn't placed her bosom (trademark) in cement on the Hollwood Walk of fame and she jokingly said heck no some little kid might fall in an hurt himself!

I saw I am Legend. it was pretty good. Spend most of the weekend with two of my nieces and a nephew. He can be a bit of a handful, but I love him to death. The other two were good. The eldest is really becoming a beautiful young lady. Time for me to get out the baseball bat, knife and pistol.

Does a microwave stay at a constant temprature from start to finish?

if you keep the heating percentage the same, it should hit your food with the same amount of waves (measured in Hz?)

when you put it on a preset like "potato" you can hear noises as the percentage goes up and down

if you keep the heating percentage the same, it should hit your food with the same amount of waves (measured in Hz?)

when you put it on a preset like "potato" you can hear noises as the percentage goes up and down

Really? I've never even seen that option. I know there are different levels you can set it on, but it usually stays constant throughout the heating process.

Very interesting though.

Have you ever been distracted and did something bizarre?

The microwave question reminded of once I was in a big hurry and I placed a banana in the microwave and turn on high. After I stopped yapping I realized what I did and popped open the door just in time. One hot banana.

Once my brother and I were hurrying to go out at the same time (different crowds). We were both using the RR sink. I was about to brush my teeth and he was just out of the shower and opening up the tube of Brylcream. I grabbed the hair oil and started to put on my toothbrush and he was squeezing the Colgate into his palms to start rubbing into his hair. Halt!

Would have been a real disaster. hee hee :o:P

Have you ever been distracted and did something bizarre?

The microwave question reminded of once I was in a big hurry and I placed a banana in the microwave and turn on high. After I stopped yapping I realized what I did and popped open the door just in time. One hot banana.

Once my brother and I were hurrying to go out at the same time (different crowds). We were both using the RR sink. I was about to brush my teeth and he was just out of the shower and opening up the tube of Brylcream. I grabbed the hair oil and started to put on my toothbrush and he was squeezing the Colgate into his palms to start rubbing into his hair. Halt!

Would have been a real disaster. hee hee :o:P

lol. both pretty funny.

Who knows how many times I've tried to put something in the wrong place, like putting the milk in the pantry.

Mine goes up and down in power that radiates the food. You can hear the fan blowing at different speeds as well.

I'm gonna have to take a close look at this. I never knew. Can yall imagine where we'd be without the microwave? No instant food, no "instant" analogies for life...

houstonmacbro:

I love my microwave. Of course I glow in the dark at night as well.

But it comes in handy on those late night trip to the potty.

Do you really eat in the middle of the night? I don't see how people do that. I can't even drink water in the middle of the night. Usually I don't get up in the middle of the night at all.

I just have to say this.

It is really boring at work today!

Most are on vacations, etc.

My old job was much better if it was slow on holidays they would just announce for everyone to GO HOME! :D

lol. We got an email yesterday saying everyone could go home at 3 but still get paid a full days work. I think most are heading out by noon at the latest thought.

But hey, I've been bored ALL WEEK, lol. It doubly sucks when nobody is on HAIF either.

lol. We got an email yesterday saying everyone could go home at 3 but still get paid a full days work. I think most are heading out by noon at the latest thought.

But hey, I've been bored ALL WEEK, lol. It doubly sucks when nobody is on HAIF either.

Yeah, we're closing up shop at three, also...and I don't have to be back until Jan. 2...yay

Do you really eat in the middle of the night? I don't see how people do that. I can't even drink water in the middle of the night. Usually I don't get up in the middle of the night at all.

If I have to goto the bathroom, yes. Usually I do not eat in the middle of the night though.

Microwaves don't produce heat, so your question is flawed from the get go. Microwaves cause the water molecules in items placed inside to agitate thus causing them to heat up and cook the food items. They cause heat, they don't produce it (in the sense that a stove or oven does).

You can also put metal in a microwave. The arcing that occurs is caused because of two edges of the material getting too close and then, well, arcing.

As far as why it takes longer to do one than two, it goes back to the fact that the microwave does not generate heat. For example, if you heat an oven to 425 and put in one pizza, it will take 13 minutes (Totino's Party Pizzas, yum!), putting in two will take the same amount of time (very slight difference in time possibly). This is because the temperature inside the over is 425 regardless of how many items are in the oven. When you put something in the microwave, the energy used to bombard the item and cause the water molecules to agitate is finite, so if there are more molecules to move, it will simply take longer.

Does anyone do dream analysis around here?

What does it mean if in your dream you are pregnant with a horse, and you can see the hove (hoof?), the horseshoe pressing through the belly?

Oh, and to the early question about being distracted, I've put my cell phone in the freezer...twice.

Does anyone do dream analysis around here?

What does it mean if in your dream you are pregnant with a horse, and you can see the hove (hoof?), the horseshoe pressing through the belly?

Oh, and to the early question about being distracted, I've put my cell phone in the freezer...twice.

While in a rush I have put my car key into the front door as if to start up the house!

and the "horsey" question is reminicent of the dream I mentioned that someone told me they had where a horse's tail was slapping them over and over again.

Maybe there's a connection Wiiiiiiilbur!

Archived