HAIF Happy Hour!

musicman

I'll try to bring a snack of some sort. Think we're going to be about 5 in number? 10? 15?

If any first-timers are considering coming, please do. It might be a little awkward at first identifying the group (if in doubt, ask a bartender) but, once you've done that, it's smooth sailing. Everyone I've met from HAIF is friendly, and you've got many obvious conversation starters: what's your screen name, what posts of yours might I remember, what's your favorite thread, etc.

Last time was my first time. I was sitting next to Crunch for a few minutes at the bar before I spoke up. Then, others showed up and the conversations started to fly. It was really a lot of fun putting faces with personalities.

I will be in attendance.

Edited by rsb320

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I force myself to stay at work until 5, I'm not sure what I would do between 5 & 6, since it's only a block and a half away.

In other words, I think I'll have a jump start on the cocktails. (Say it - moderate, moderate, moderate!)

If I force myself to stay at work until 5, I'm not sure what I would do between 5 & 6, since it's only a block and a half away.

In other words, I think I'll have a jump start on the cocktails. (Say it - moderate, moderate, moderate!)

Moderation is not an option at Lola's or TK Bitterman's. Luckily, I used the $40 I found on the sidewalk at Warren's for a taxi to get my drunk a** home.

Edited by rsb320