ok, so i've never even looked twice at this group and never took the time to see if they were any good. a while back i saw something about them, can't remember what, and i glanced at them and thought to myself...eh, they look weird, and never gave them a second thought.

recently i heard that they'll be coming to Houston in October and I was debating on getting some tickets to check these guys out.

has anyone in here gone to see a blue man group show?

was it good or waste of time???

ok, so i've never even looked twice at this group and never took the time to see if they were any good. a while back i saw something about them, can't remember what, and i glanced at them and thought to myself...eh, they look weird, and never gave them a second thought.

recently i heard that they'll be coming to Houston in October and I was debating on getting some tickets to check these guys out.

I saw them in Vegas and they are awesome! Totally entertaining. You should go.

I've seen these guys in vegas twice and I can tell you that it's a fantastic show, and wonderfully coreographed.

My former drummer (Blas Elias of Slaughter fame) is with the blue man group now, but haven't had a chance to see him perform yet.

I went last year. In short. go see it.

Have you made up your mind yet? :)

My former drummer (Blas Elias of Slaughter fame) is with the blue man group now,

u get any hook-ups?? ;)

I went last year. In short. go see it.

Have you made up your mind yet? :)

yes sir, i'll def be getting some tix B)

after seeing all the comments i'm looking forward to attending this show :)

u get any hook-ups?? ;)

Well since I've left two voice messages and haven't recieved a call back, probably not. :rolleyes: Actually I think that because he's on tour with the group, he hasn't been home in about a month.

A Boston original.

Totally worth it. Where are they playing in Houston? They still play a small theater here in Boston and I love bringing out of town guests there. A bizarre show but fun if you let your hair down and go with it...

Well since I've left two voice messages and haven't recieved a call back, probably not. :rolleyes: Actually I think that because he's on tour with the group, he hasn't been home in about a month.

i was hoping to hear, "oh yeah, i can get u front row!!!" lol. oh well, thanks anyway Gary. maybe when he comes in for the houston show he'll call u up.

A Boston original.

Totally worth it. Where are they playing in Houston? They still play a small theater here in Boston and I love bringing out of town guests there. A bizarre show but fun if you let your hair down and go with it...

the tickets aren't for sale to the public yet, or at least not that i know of. they'll be in houston in October. i think the day is the 25th but don't hold me to that.

the show will be held at the toyota center.

A Boston original.

i thought they originated in NYC before opening up in Boston?

i've seen them a few times in Chicago, definitely worth it!!

they have a bunch of standing locations- NY, Boston, Chicago, LV, Orlando, and several international as well.

then there are the travelling groups, and the concert one that's completely different.

i didn't realize they were that big. i thought it was just those 3/4 guys going on tour. now i'm not even sure what show will be at the toyota, i'm assuming it's the concert???

either way i'll be getting tix to see what the hype is about.

Archived