Sexual Assault Of Pearland Girl By An Immigrant

PureAuteur

http://www.click2houston.com/news/13202851/detail.html

They're here to work hard and make a better life for themselves. They're not a danger to U.S. citizens. It's all a myth.

It's actually funny how much citizens complain about this issue, yet they don't do a thing about it, and they continually support federal, state, and local governments that secretly desire illegal immigrants to be here. Citizens of Houston probably think that the government is actually working hard to combat illegal immigration. They need to wake up to reality. Hopefully this news story will anger people in Pearland, but they'll likely forget about it in a week and continue to live with the status quo.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/13202851/detail.html

They're here to work hard and make a better life for themselves. They're not a danger to U.S. citizens. It's all a myth.

It's actually funny how much citizens complain about this issue, yet they don't do a thing about it, and they continually support federal, state, and local governments that secretly desire illegal immigrants to be here. Citizens of Houston probably think that the government is actually working hard to combat illegal immigration. They need to wake up to reality. Hopefully this news story will anger people in Pearland, but they'll likely forget about it in a week and continue to live with the status quo.

Trust me it angers people all over the area especially Houston but there are too many "civil rights" groups and politicians that are afraid to speak out for fear of losing the Latino vote.

When I try to get gas filled at the local gas station in the early am, I find a jam packed scene at almost every store ie; Valero. The lot is packed with flatbeds with garden equipment and pickups. The day laborers in loooooong lines unable to converse in English at the register. So the few of us left in line get stuck waiting in angst/cursing under breath. I could go on but others here will be slamming us with hate responses soon. Will be labeled a Minuteman or something insane. All we can do is see the news and kick the TV? I do feel your angst.

Vicious cycle

PS there are several topics in haif on the same issue but they go no where.

Trust me it angers people all over the area especially Houston but there are too many "civil rights" groups and politicians that are afraid to speak out for fear of losing the Latino vote.

When I try to get gas filled at the local gas station in the early am, I find a jam packed scene at almost every store ie; Valero. The lot is packed with flatbeds with garden equipment and pickups. The day laborers in loooooong lines unable to converse in English at the register. So the few of us left in line get stuck waiting in angst/cursing under breath. I could go on but others here will be slamming us with hate responses soon. Will be labeled a Minuteman or something insane. All we can do is see the news and kick the TV? I do feel your angst.

Vicious cycle

PS there are several topics in haif on the same issue but they go no where.

Most legal citizens use credit or debit cards to buy their gas. Why are you using cash and actually entering the building to pay? Are you an illegal just trying to deflect attention?

Most legal citizens use credit or debit cards to buy their gas. Why are you using cash and actually entering the building to pay? Are you an illegal just trying to deflect attention?

LOL...i use credit too but it would surprise you at how many don't.

Pay with credit? Are you kidding? So I can be tracked by the government and have a radio chip implanted? ;)

a Canadian illegal but don't tell, aeh ...shhhh!!! :ph34r::lol:

• The title was changed to Sexual Assault Of Pearland Girl By An Immigrant

Archived