High End Art Gallery At 402 Main St.

what

So the old M-Bar was leased to a high end art gallery...

The M Bar location has not been leased to an art gallery or anyone else.

But what about the idea of bringing in a couple of art galleries to fill space until more/strong/established businesses such as restaurants come in? At least filling space with activity?

So the old M-Bar was leased to a high end art gallery...

The M Bar location has not been leased to an art gallery or anyone else.

But what about the idea of bringing in a couple of art galleries to fill space until more/strong/established businesses such as restaurants come in? At least filling space with activity?

well...i believe this was per the broker of the building...

you must not get down there much, because there are several restaurants already located in that area.

Edited by what

THAT will bring the crowds back to Main Street. :lol:

Seriously, a little variety will be good for the area. But, for those that judge the success of an area by the size of the drunken hordes, a la 6th Street, they may see this as a step backward.

you sure sound like one of those wolfe realtor boys...

I agree with Red. It would have more of an impact if sustainable retail hit first but it will be nice to have a mix. How is FineSilver Gallery doing in Midtown at the bottom of Isabella? I am sure the difference is, FineSilver is unfortunately surrounded by wholesale shops and vacant lots.

I agree with Red. It would have more of an impact if sustainable retail hit first but it will be nice to have a mix. How is FineSilver Gallery doing in Midtown at the bottom of Isabella? I am sure the difference is, FineSilver is unfortunately surrounded by wholesale shops and vacant lots.

my guess is that its probably doing as well as any other fine silver retailer is doing who leases a place in a neighborhood setting...i think there is a slight diff. for some though between selling forks/knives vs. an art gallery.

my guess is that its probably doing as well as any other fine silver retailer is doing who leases a place in a neighborhood setting...i think there is a slight diff. for some though between selling forks/knives vs. an art gallery.

This sure looks like forks an knives to me!

http://www.finesilver.com/

"Finesilver is committed to bringing work by Texas artists to the national and international markets. The formal program includes works exploring the manipulation of materials, new media and inventive processes of painting and sculpture. This portion of the program holds the practice of inventive materials as a counterpoint to the tradition of the figure within the vocabulary of contemporary art. "

This sure looks like forks an knives to me!

http://www.finesilver.com/

"Finesilver is committed to bringing work by Texas artists to the national and international markets. The formal program includes works exploring the manipulation of materials, new media and inventive processes of painting and sculpture. This portion of the program holds the practice of inventive materials as a counterpoint to the tradition of the figure within the vocabulary of contemporary art. "

ok. but it doesn't sound like who is going into the ol m-bar, or are you suggesting that it is ?

• The title was changed to High End Art Gallery - Old M-Bar
  • The title was changed to High End Art Gallery At 402 Main St.