Bike Route for all my pics

hindesky

Was chasing a Bike Tag but I got a late start and rode around too much after I found it. Another player posted his find about 1 1/2 hr before I got home after my ride. Turns out the Tag was in the parking garage of the Methodist Admin building on Greenbriar. I ended up doing 3 parking garages(18 floors) before I found the right one. I did the pink one then the white next to it and finally the right one at Methodist.

bgclcUm.jpg

FWtvkU9.jpg

DORRBIC.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

There is a Bike Tag available but no way I'm gonna chase it. It's at Bellaire and BW8 at Arthur Storey Park, the Ying and Yang thing on the ground. Too far and too much traffic to deal with coming back.

XHYrtPm.jpg

EyHiiWR.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 1

So apparently I'm a local legend according to Strava on what they are calling "Just Another Dirty Alley" in Rice University. It's actually called "Campanile Rd." according to Rice. I ride it after going by the Abercrombie Building.

vhKIY2e.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can't post my ride map because I chased a Bike Tag and created a new one for them to find. I think some players are now on HAIF and they would use my map to find the Bike Tag 

This was an easy find one for me to find since I've taken tons of pics at Tim Hootman's Law offices in the past.

xjxn1gV.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 3