Topic About Nothing

eelimon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Democrats do come off as whiners and crybabies. Losing election after election will do that for you. Hopefully, because Republicans have screwed things up so bad that will change. But really, you can't be happy with the Republicans performance. They have done a pittiful job. I don't really think the Democrats are that great either just not as bad as the Republicans. All the backstabbing and finger pointing among the Texas Republicans is an encouraging sign though. Hopefully they are ready to implode.

IMHO they all suck.

The Reps are evil, and the Dems are stuck in a funk.

Neither party has anything to be proud of, but the Dems take the cake for having a major identity crisis.

I think they'll get it figured out, but in the mean time...

Yaaaahhhhhaaaaah!

IMHO they all suck.

The Reps are evil, and the Dems are stuck in a funk.

Neither party has anything to be proud of, but the Dems take the cake for having a major identity crisis.

I think they'll get it figured out, but in the mean time...

Yaaaahhhhhaaaaah!

The Democrats really do need to get their heads out of their collective you know what. The Republicans are self-destructing and the Dems are doing nothing to take advantage of it. Next election that whole group of losers will probably get re-elected and sent back to Austin if the Dems don't figure something out.

• 2 weeks later...
How is everyones weekend?

I can't do a darn thing my nephew is in town visiting.  He is a blast to have around I am glad he is here, but no beers tonight.  Darn!

You say that on this topic we can discuss "nothing?" Well, on Yahoo I started a discussion group called "recordplayers." I like collecting and listening to old songs on vinyl. Anyone else out there who likes that?

Also, I like getting kinky with a woman at times. Also on Yahoo I have a discussion group called "enemas_buttplugs." I'd like to talk to women who might be interested in that kind of stimulation.

Archived