The Circle At Hermann Park: Multifamily At 3 Hermann Museum Circle Dr.

• 1 month later...

Description: This 420-unit development is wrapped around a six-level access controlled, 625-space, precast concrete parking garage, with a detention pond located underneath the garage. Common areas include a clubroom, leasing center, lounge, movie room, concierge, fitness center, cyber caf

I think the Esplanade is 4 stories. The website used to say this building was 4 stories as well but now it just says it will wrap around a six-level parking garage. I wonder if that means the building will be closer to 6 stories as well?

I think the Esplanade is 4 stories. The website used to say this building was 4 stories as well but now it just says it will wrap around a six-level parking garage. I wonder if that means the building will be closer to 6 stories as well?

Most likely not. The Esplanade is 63 units per acre, and the Oasis will be 68 units per acre. Not a big difference.

I think that complex next to the site is the first one they built. Can we confirm that?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pic Jax. I forgot about this one. Do we know if their other projects have broken ground?

Here's the pic from their website. Does this one look pretty up to date?

hermann.jpg

And can we have the title of this changed for easier searches?

Edited by lockmat

There's separation with a sort of bridge thing from the garage to the apartments. I'm lucky enough to have quiet neighbors. The biggest issue is car alarms which go off randomly. I can't hear them from my bedroom though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • The title was changed to The Circle At Hermann Park: Multifamily At 3 Hermann Museum Cir. Dr.
  • The title was changed to The Circle At Hermann Park: Multifamily At 3 Hermann Museum Circle Dr.