Anna Nicole Smith Dead

Good riddance. She, like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, showed you could have money and still be white trash.

Cnn.com

This is indeed sad news.

BTW: Your lack of sensitivity and harsh words won't bring you any blessings!

What is going to happen to that Trimspa lawsuit?

The trimspa lawsuit has nothing to do with Anna Nicole, that lawsuit is about false advertising, using unauthorized pictures of supposed other clients. Anna is not part of that suit.

The trimspa lawsuit has nothing to do with Anna Nicole, that lawsuit is about false advertising, using unauthorized pictures of supposed other clients. Anna is not part of that suit.

Then why did the people suing Trimspa want to sue Anna Nicole.

Then why did the people suing Trimspa want to sue Anna Nicole.

They always try to sue the spokesperson, it was just a blanket suit, that i am sure Red can explain better than I, seeing as how I got my lawyerin' degree out of a cereal box.

I don't think anyone saw that coming.

Are you all serious??? I mean between the diet pills, the drug addictions, and the binge drinking, it was a wonder she lived this long.

That Chris Farley diet is a real killer.

Good riddance. She, like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, showed you could have money and still be white trash.

Cnn.com

Have some respect for her family and that poor little baby that is now, unwittingly, a part of this tragedy and will continue to be her whole life.

Another topic that will be forgotten and ignored by this time next week, why did you even bother starting this thread. . . . <_<

Doubtful, puma. Highly doubtful. That she could fascinate America 15 years after her Playboy debut says a lot about her staying power, regardless of what people think of her. Don't you know Marilyn Monroe was called many of the names in her life that we are all guilty of calling Ms. Smith?

She will be a tragic, beautiful figure and will be idolized, I have no doubt, over the span of our lives.

Doubtful, puma. Highly doubtful. That she could fascinate America 15 years after her Playboy debut says a lot about her staying power, regardless of what people think of her. Don't you know Marilyn Monroe was called many of the names in her life that we are all guilty of calling Ms. Smith?

She will be a tragic, beautiful figure and will be idolized, I have no doubt, over the span of our lives.

She did kind of have that Marilyn Monroe look and a lot of her tragic qualities.

Are you all serious??? I mean between the diet pills, the drug addictions, and the binge drinking, it was a wonder she lived this long.

That Chris Farley diet is a real killer.

they showed an interview of her (from yesterday i think) and she didn't look well. she looked medicated.

You know, when you think of someone as a disgusting pig, with no redeeming values, I find it just a tad hypocritical to turn around and mourn their passing. While I am not exactly jumping up and down in joy, I am certainly not going to shed a tear.

I don

What does upset me is why people on here have been attacked for expressing honest emotions. If you disagree, why not simply say so and be done with it, or else just SOB (skip on by)?

I agree that, while maybe not showing high sensitivity, 77017s "good riddance" comment wasn't worthy of the dogpile that ensued. There's lots of leeway to criticize another member's position on HAIF but this time the attacks started again, with 77017 showing his usual disregard for the rules and TJones contributing to the insults.

Editor might decide to shut this topic down but I think it should stay open as there's likely going to be more information that will feed the discussion. The non-subject matter posts have been remcved.

Another topic that will be forgotten and ignored by this time next week, why did you even bother starting this thread. . . . <_<

I disagree. I think this will be talked about for months, should a legal fight over her money and assets come up. Also, there was supposedly (I'm not sure though) a paternity test battle going on over who the father of her baby is, and I don't think that's over yet. I'm sure you'll hear a lot of mourning from friends of hers in Hollywood, Houston, and a couple other places for the next few days, but the court battles may take months or years to settle if it turns ugly.

Think about when her husband died, and how long it took for that to be settle. I think it almost got taken to the Supreme Court at one point. That seemed like a story that lasted well over 2-3 years after his death.

I heard Vicky (Anna Nicole Smith's legal name) loved her son and became emotionally distraught when HE died; this contributed to HER death.

You know, when you think of someone as a disgusting pig, with no redeeming values, I find it just a tad hypocritical to turn around and mourn their passing. While I am not exactly jumping up and down in joy, I am certainly not going to shed a tear.

I don

I heard Vicky (Anna Nicole Smith's legal name) loved her son and became emotionally distraught when HE died; this contributed to HER death.

That wouldn't surprise me. That's not an easy thing to go through, and I felt bad for her when it happened as I would any parent that lot their child.

i REALLY hate to add my two cents to this thread; however, i loathed anna nicole. and with that, i relished her "train wreck". seeing the headlines of her death today reminds me that she was a human. yes, she was caricatured by the press, but she was a sad, ignorant, object of the public's fascination. i'm a complete hypocrite to be amazed by her story and disgusted at the same time. woe is me. woe is you. it is, yet, another example of our decadence.............we are horrified by her death and titillated by her life. it is a sad, sad day for all of us. not so much because of anna nicole's death, but because her personal life has an effect on all of us.

Archived