"Watch" Me Flip a House

Hey Folks,

I've done this in the past and people have seemed to enjoy it so....

I'm doing a blog for the house we are starting tommorow.

I try and update it daily if I have the energy.

So if you think you want to flip a house or if you want to see if it's really as easy as it looks on those "reality" shows, bookmark it.

Sugar Hill Blog

flipper

P.S. Moderator, or anyone else... If this is considered advertising or offensive please remove this thread and/or let me know.

Nice, the forth photo reminds me of that movie The Day After ( 1983 ) where the father argues with his daughter at the stairway while Kansas City was getting obliterated by 45, 100 Megaton plutonium bombs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
man, i am starting to hate watching this thing come together... it is looking really good. if i only had the time... and money.

The last 20% is the hardest.

The money is out there, you just have to find a house that'll work.

It's like finding a needle, in a stack of needles.

flipper

agreed, the money is out there... perhaps what i need is enough money to not have all of my time taken up by the job that puts food on the table.

if i were single, i could do as you've done - buy a house rehab it for months, and i could do it living on ramen noodles, and do nothing but that house until it was done.

if i had a cushion, i could quit my day job, drive around looking for deals, make one, and get going. as it stands now, i can barely find time to birddog.

i'm a loser in the rat race... with a stack of needles in my eye.

Archived