"Watch" Me Flip a House

This house is done. I'll post here when we have all of the pictures done and the house listed.

Here's a teaser pic of the 1/2 bath downstairs:

That's pretty. The cabinet definitely looks custom this time. :)

Too bad the stuff that looks really great here and now will make you say "YUCK!!" in 10-20 years.

That's pretty. The cabinet definitely looks custom this time. :)

Too bad the stuff that looks really great here and now will make you say "YUCK!!" in 10-20 years.

Funny :) Every cabinet in the house was built on site by a carpenter! Just for you!!

flipper

Guest Marty
I'm still editing pictures but what the hey! Here's another one.

Before:

01-12-07_1224.jpg

After:

01Front1.jpg

flipper

It looks great, I am going to remove some Burford Holly Shrub's that the previous owner butchered. I might replace them with a Texas Wax Myrtle.

I notice that the roof of the bay window appears to be copper-colored in the 'before' shot, and quite a lot darker in the 'after'.

Are the roof and flashing copper, and has a patina been added? If so, how?

Guest Marty

It look's like he painted it to match the second Gable above the door. the first pic looks like my 1.3 MP camera " that i chunk in the garbage" and secound one looks more like a 4.0 MB pic.

I notice that the roof of the bay window appears to be copper-colored in the 'before' shot, and quite a lot darker in the 'after'.

Are the roof and flashing copper, and has a patina been added? If so, how?

It was painted a brown color before. We painted it the same color as the shutters. I bet it is copper though. I would have loved to strip all the paint and polish the copper, but I couldn't open that can of worms.

flipper

It look's like he painted it to match the second Gable above the door. the first pic looks like my 1.3 MP camera " that i chunk in the garbage" and secound one looks more like a 4.0 MB pic.

The gables are a slightly lighter color than the shutters and metal roof.

The first "before" picture was taken with my cell phone actually :)

Here's a higher res pic. This was before the new roof too:

IMG_2263_rs.jpg

flipper

I've really enjoyed following your progress...

your blog was a great way for us to all follow along..

looks great! and good luck with the sale

Thanks!

We are starting another house this week in Willowbend.

I may do another blog for it.

flipper

This house is done. I'll post here when we have all of the pictures done and the house listed.

Here's a teaser pic of the 1/2 bath downstairs:

IMG_0805-1.jpg

flipper

I like this alot, EXCEPT for the tile going another direction. It has a very Art Deco meets Brady Bunch feel to me though. I like it.

Hearty congrats on the quick execution and especially the quick sale! That's got to feel good.

I think you picked a great color for the painted brick fireplace. Really salvaged the fireplace after the original owners defiled it with white paint!

I like this alot, EXCEPT for the tile going another direction. It has a very Art Deco meets Brady Bunch feel to me though. I like it.

We had to do it that way to make it look "good". Luckily, at the end of the work we figured out a way we can do it better and keep them all going the same direction and still keep a quality look.

flipper

Hearty congrats on the quick execution and especially the quick sale! That's got to feel good.

I think you picked a great color for the painted brick fireplace. Really salvaged the fireplace after the original owners defiled it with white paint!

Thanks!

"Brainstorm Bronze" is the color.

flipper

Archived