Rush Limbaugh coming to KTRH 740 AM

houstonmacbro

:blink: SAY WHAT ? Elaborate please, a link will do.
On the October 2 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh suggested that the recent resignation of former Rep. Mark Foley (R-FL), which came after allegations that Foley sent inappropriate emails to a 16-year-old male congressional page, was a "set ... up" "coordinated" by the Democrats. Limbaugh also stated that "the orgy and the orgasm that has been taking place in the media since Friday and with the Democrats is ... all coordinated, and it's ... all oriented toward the election."
http://mediamatters.org/items/200610020013

EVERYONE could have scored points if they had just blamed...FOLEY!!! from the get-go...instead of trying to deflect it towards anyone BUT FOLEY :wacko:

B)

The election results on Nov. 7 gave me faith in the American public again...... :lol:

And I'm sure we all want to thank limbaugh once again for his contribution to the stunning defeat of the Tax and Borrow, Family Values, Child Predator Enabeling Republicans. The Dems picked up ANOTHER seat this week in Texas with Bonilla getting beat like a poor step child.

Are you referring to Matthews that used to be on 700 KSEV and if so you cant label a entire party because of one person.

I'm talking about the Republican Speaker of the House and the Republican leadership in the House that covered-up for Rep. Foley as he persued teen-age floor pages...and Matthews as well, now that you mention it.

I'm talking about the Republican Speaker of the House and the Republican leadership in the House that covered-up for Rep. Foley as he persued teen-age floor pages...and Matthews as well, now that you mention it.

Please don't try to regurgitate this nmain, your Jackass party is just as guilty if ANY cover-up occurred, because they claim to have known and then waited until a couple of weeks before the election to unload it. So don't even go there, as it holds no merit for either side.

Please don't try to regurgitate this nmain, your Jackass party is just as guilty if ANY cover-up occurred, because they claim to have known and then waited until a couple of weeks before the election to unload it. So don't even go there, as it holds no merit for either side.

It's too late. The Republicans built their house of cards all on their own and no amount of limbaugh and his dittoheads regurgitating the myth that the Democrats put it in motion will ever make it so. After all, the majority of the voters threw them out of power November 7th by a margin of 53%-45%.

Better than Bush did in 2004 and definatly better than when he lost the popular vote in 2000. Re-elect Gore in 2008? :lol: [Can you help us out again, rush?]

It's too late. The Republicans built their house of cards all on their own and no amount of limbaugh and his dittoheads regurgitating the myth that the Democrats put it in motion will ever make it so. After all, the majority of the voters threw them out of power November 7th by a margin of 53%-45%.

Better than Bush did in 2004 and definatly better than when he lost the popular vote in 2000. Re-elect Gore in 2008? :lol: [Can you help us out again, rush?]

Well, I know you'll shitte yourself if the Honorable Sen. from South Dakota cannot continue after the first, and possibly lose your EVIL power in the senate. I'll have to build an Ark, to escape all the tears if he doesn't get well by then.

Well, I know you'll shitte yourself if the Honorable Sen. from South Dakota cannot continue after the first, and possibly lose your EVIL power in the senate. I'll have to build an Ark, to escape all the tears if he doesn't get well by then.

I was waiting for one of you guys to reveal your secret desire. Nothing like grabbing power on the back of a dead man or keeping it on the back of a page. :rolleyes:

Edited by nmainguy

I was waiting for one of you guys to reveal your secret desire. Nothing like grabbing power on the back of a dead man or keeping it on the back of a page. :rolleyes:

Nobody said "deadman", That is the last thing I want is for that man to die, he is a very decent man from all I've read, and Lord knows he has been through enough, I think God needs to give him a pass on this one, and wait 'til much later. I just want him to get well. Always twisting words, you are soooooooooooooo typical, but that is one of the reasons I guess I tolera..... I mean like ya. <_<

Edited by TJones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
The election results on Nov. 7 gave me faith in the American public again...... :lol:

Let's just hope the momentum continues.

I do not BELIEVE in the Dems anymore than I BELIEVE in the Republicans. But, I do feel that having absolute power (like the republicans had for so many years in the Senate, House, and White House) has contributed in large part to the mess we're in.

We need some balance.