global orgasm day 22 december

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

• 2 weeks later...

this is gotta see ... i mean ... experience! mark your calendars and get set! :P

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.

for more details: http://www.globalorgasm.org/

this is gotta see ... i mean ... experience! mark your calendars and get set! :P

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.

for more details: http://www.globalorgasm.org/

please tell me that this isn't a passive suggestion for a HAIF gathering... :lol:

I wonder if this is what The Beatles had in mind when they wrote that song?

I sure hope my wrist is fully healed in time sos I can participate!

I was going to ask "which song?" then the light bulb went on. If your wrist doesn't heal you may be able to rely on another Beatles song. :P

...uh....oh yeah :huh: yes...right there....no wait...move it right there....yeah...that's right...right...yeah...ohhhhh...uhhhhhhhhh.........yeeeaahhhhh.... :o

My bad. My co-workers and I were just moving some office equipment to another room. I couldn't find a thread for "lifting computers and appliances", but "Global Orgasm Day" sounded as close to lifting as I could find on HAIF :P

let's not forget billy squire's 'stroke me' for those with safety (and efficiency) in mind.

At work, we've come up with what we believe are the top songs about masturbation and The Stroke, by Billy Squire is definitely on there. Others are (in no particular order):

She Bop - Cindy Lauper

Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol

I Touch Myself - Divinyls

Turning Japanese - The Vapours

Hold on Loosely - .38 Special

Nasty Habits - Oingo Boingo

Rosie - Jackson Browne

Boy - Book of Love

Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood

Close to Me - The Cure

We had a lot more, but I can't remember them

You forgot Chuck Berry's famous song about silver bells and snapping turtles.

BTW I'm listening to that 45 record right now, fell free to sing along in your office cubicle

You forgot Chuck Berry's famous song about silver bells and snapping turtles.

BTW I'm listening to that 45 record right now, fell free to sing along in your office cubicle

Do you mean "My Ding-a-ling"?

We thought of that one. It's more about getting a handy from someone else than a classic masturbatory reference.

you guys discuss this at WORK?

Yeah -- in my line of work, anything goes...pretty much. In fact, creative exercises like that are not only accepted, they're encouraged.

There are times when my department's side of the building gets too loud with colorful language or horseplay and the receptionist has to remind us to keep it down. But, that's only when clients are in the building...

Here's a few more stroking songs for y'all:

Clarence Carter - Strokin'

White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Blondie - Call Me

KC And The Sunshine Band - Boogeyman

Afroman - Because I was High

2 Live Crew - Me So Horny

Eminem - Lose Yourself (listen to the lyrics closely)

Kansas - Dust In The Wind

The Doors - Light My Fire

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out My Head

Madonna - The Groove

The Gap Band - You Dropped The Bomb On Me

Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

Archived