New User Rank

editor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor Puma... atleast you had your Haify Pumapayam day!

I did! ^_^:wub::lol::)B)

Unfortunately, I only got to see the aftermath and not the actual event since I was away in Walt Disney World celebrating my birthday. It was SERIOUSLY as wonderful surprise that I was honored with a banner (thank you again Editor!)

I seem to attract interest, both positive and unfortunately more negative since that day than I have experienced before on HAIF, so it could have been a double edged sword, but I am not letting it get me down, you can't alway be liked by everyone as I am learning.

But it sure does bring a lot of attetion to my profile, I am currently just a few views away from breaking the "100" views mark! :lol:

In a sense I am currently the "Redscare" of the most viewed profile on HAIF. My almost 100 may not be as impressive as his almost 5000, but is it a start. :P Much love for everyone! :wub:

I did! ^_^:wub::lol::)B)

Unfortunately, I only got to see the aftermath and not the actual event since I was away in Walt Disney World celebrating my birthday. It was SERIOUSLY as wonderful surprise that I was honored with a banner (thank you again Editor Wayne!)

I seem to attract interest, both positive and unfortunately more negative since that day than I have experienced before on HAIF, so it could have been a double edged sword, but I am not letting it get me down, you can't alway be liked by everyone as I am learning.

But it sure does bring a lot of attetion to my profile, I am currently just a few views away from breaking the "100" views mark! :lol:

In a sense I am currently the "Redscare" of the most viewed profile on HAIF. My almost 100 may not be as impressive as his almost 5000, but is it a start. :P Much love for everyone! :wub:

Sir, I have served here with RedScare for sometime now, and I know RedScare, RedScare is a friend of mine, you Sir are no RedScare. :rolleyes:

Sir, I have served here with RedScare for sometime now, and I know RedScare, RedScare is a friend of mine, you Sir are no RedScare. :rolleyes:

Well, until MidtownCoog or someone decides to outpost him, I will simply use it as a only as a reference to convey someone who is the current lead in some category, nothing else.

Just like how people call a cotton swap a "Q-Tip" or a tissue "Kleenex".

I think the only reason you have some many profile views is that so many of us are in disbelief that you really are how you are.

Hey! The last guy that made a remark like that was talking about a dead guy.

Come to think of it, THAT guy is dead now, too. :unsure:

.............and TJ ruins another joke . Sorry Gary and Red, I was rollin' while readin' that interchange on the other thread though.

I had forgotten how funny that exchange was. Thanks for bringing it back up. :D

And, puma, for now on, you may call me "Q-Tip".

Hey! The last guy that made a remark like that was talking about a dead guy.

10,000 points for Red !

Mr. Partisan, you may have to ask him first, I think he likes that name too.

That guy converted to Islam so he doesn't respond to that moniker anymore, it is ok to call Red, Q-tip.

• 1 month later...
When (what post count) do I get the KLDE Tower?

I was looking at the FCC web site and 107.5 is now KHTC <_<

Edit; The KLDE antenna tower is 2018 feet/600.4 Meters

I just want to know how some of y'all have time to post as much as you do?!? What, do you not have jobs? :lol:

It's great when you own your own business B) it's Paradise ;)

btw great web site Polly B)

• 2 months later...
I just want to know how some of y'all have time to post as much as you do?!? What, do you not have jobs? :lol:

I can't believe I never answered this. I am an Internet Manager for Autonation, yeah, I have a little bit of time to look around.

I can't believe I never answered this. I am an Internet Manager for Autonation, yeah, I have a little bit of time to look around.

I thought AutoNation went under, at least in Houston. Carmax is the only one left ot me knowledge.

Was that the joke ;) , if so, I screwed it up huh! :blush:

I thought AutoNation went under, at least in Houston. Carmax is the only one left ot me knowledge.

Well if he works on the INTERNET, I don't think it would matter where he was located... would it? :rolleyes:

Guest Marty
I was looking at the FCC web site and 107.5 is now KHTC <_<

Edit; The KLDE antenna tower is 2018 feet/600.4 Meters

Well, that will be achieve hopefully by this summer.

You mean spring right! :lol:

Autonation is THE largest Automotive Dealer in the WORLD. Go check out the Fortune 500 list, and you will find us at number 119 I believe.

To answer your question, No, Autonation, NEVER went under, it is called getting ahead of the game by changing the way you do business.

btw, I am located IN the Houston Metroplex.

Autonation is THE largest Automotive Dealer in the WORLD. Go check out the Fortune 500 list, and you will find us at number 119 I believe.

To answer your question, No, Autonation, NEVER went under, it is called getting ahead of the game by changing the way you do business.

btw, I am located IN the Houston Metroplex.

And he wants to sell you a new car!

Archived