Don't Buy Lean Pockets

TheNiche

I stocked up at Kroger for an all-nighter that I'm pulling at the office tonight by buying Lean Pockets (they were on sale, cheaper than Hot Pockets) and Red Bull, among other necessities.

I thought that I might save somebody on this forum a few bucks by warning them not to buy Lean Pockets. They taste terrible and the texture just makes you want to vomit. Hot Pockets are by far a superior product for the purposes of office microwavability, despite the fat and carbs. Either that, or stick with Cup Noodles.

Redbull is for sissies & soccer players. Real men drink Red-line! :D

EDIT: If you're looking for something actually tasty that's microwavable, try Stouffer's Deli Panini's. Its the first microwavible sandwich where the bread actually comes out toasty & not soggy.

Thanks for making me laugh, yes, that was a blonde moment Niche made, hopefully intentional!

Too funny! :lol:

Yes it was intentional. The quote was meant to draw attention away from the main subject of the first post in the thread in favor of a tangential thought that had been mentioned in passing. I simply hijacked my own thread. Funnier too, don't you think?

what happened to the old fashioned caffeine: coffee?

Office coffee tastes terrible. It is a last resort.

I stocked up at Kroger for an all-nighter that I'm pulling at the office tonight by buying Lean Pockets (they were on sale, cheaper than Hot Pockets) and Red Bull, among other necessities.

I thought that I might save somebody on this forum a few bucks by warning them not to buy Lean Pockets. They taste terrible and the texture just makes you want to vomit. Hot Pockets are by far a superior product for the purposes of office microwavability, despite the fat and carbs. Either that, or stick with Cup Noodles.

Then what? <_<

Redbull is for sissies & soccer players. Real men drink Red-line! :D

EDIT: If you're looking for something actually tasty that's microwavable, try Stouffer's Deli Panini's. Its the first microwavible sandwich where the bread actually comes out toasty & not soggy.

i kinda like the rock star drinks.

Yes it was intentional. The quote was meant to draw attention away from the main subject of the first post in the thread in favor of a tangential thought that had been mentioned in passing. I simply hijacked my own thread. Funnier too, don't you think?

Office coffee tastes terrible. It is a last resort.

Coffee is gross period! People always leave there cups everywhere and they STINK. I had a guy come in my store today at 12pm drinking coffee in a small mug... Stop being cheap drinking free office coffee and get you a coke!

I don't think coffee has anything to do with one's personal hygiene.

thank you. :closedeyes:

Ok that's not what i meant. I meant the cups people leave behind and they sit for an hour or two.

people leave plenty of soda cans, bottled tea, fast food

wrappers and cigarette ends lying around...

Archived