Rosie Calls Kelly Ripa A Homophobe

musicman

Maybe. But do you think Barbara Walters is in on it too? That's a big risk she's taking if what Trump said she told him was true. She doesn't seem like that type of person to me.

Now, you see that right there, right there ! That, "what Trump said she told him was true." I missed that dialogue, so would you please expanded on this bit of info for the rest of us, mainly ME, that missed that juicy piece of gossip.

10123744.jpg PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE ! ! !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, you see that right there, right there ! That, "what Trump said she told him was true." I missed that dialogue, so would you please expanded on this bit of info for the rest of us, mainly ME, that missed that juicy piece of gossip.

He basically said that Barbara told him that she doesn't like her but still has to put up with it. I'm gonna go rewatch it on youtube to find out exactly. But I'm pretty sure that's accurate.

EDIT:

"I gotta put up with it. I hate it. I can't stand it" is what Trump said Barbara said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73c2PQT0fjU

Maybe. But do you think Barbara Walters is in on it too? That's a big risk she's taking if what Trump said she told him was true. She doesn't seem like that type of person to me.

I dunno if it's a fixed fight between Rosie and Trump, but make no mistake that Walters is the one that's won. The ratings on TheView are probably up since this "feud" started even though she's lost Vierra, Ling, and Jones, who were the three most recognizable co-hosts on that show before Rosie came on. I don't even watch TheView, but I don't have to if I wanted to know the content of the show. It's all over CNN, Fox, evening news, newspapers, etc.

All Rosie has to do is make a controversial comment on TheView on Trump or the Chinese to keep her ratings up, and all Trump has to do is make fun of Rosie or her View, and it reminds us that a new season of The Apprentice is coming. More power to 'em.

• 3 months later...
thank you dbig for resurrecting this. it was just a matter of time before the pressure was going to cause problems for rosie and/or abc.

"O'Donnell said on the show Wednesday that she wanted to stay for one more year, and ABC wanted three. So she decided to leave, although she said she will appear occasionally next season for things like a planned one-hour special on autism.

"

...or so says she.

And the latest:Rosie leaving The View

And where is the youtube version of the announcement when you need it.

Oh well, who will be on next. maybe Kelly Pickler, I liked her as guest host.

Update:

Look who already wants in on the attention:

On CNN Headline Prime: Donald Trump on Rosie O'Donnell's "View" departure, "Showbiz Tonight," 11 p.m. ET

Three of the most hilarious things Donald T said about her.

1. She talk's just like a truck driver

2. She should be glad she has a wife to go home to.

3. I would be suffering from depression if I looked like her too.

4. oh! and PIG FACE was in there somewhere.

my ribs still hurt :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: ........that was funny right there, I don't care who you are, that there was funny !

Straight from Donald Trumps lips on national tele. ET did real good close ups of him barking it at her. Rosie did the old worn out flip of his toupee routine over her head but the Dons comebacks beat it by a mile. Now that's entertainment!

• The title was changed to Rosie Calls Kelly Ripa A Homophobe

Archived