When Will Chrysler Mass Produce These?

Houston1stWordOnTheMoon

You buy one, and I will sell it to you ! I promise to do square on the deal.

I swore off Chrysler products---too many bad experiences with them, but i think this car would be excellent to own and drive every once in a while!!!!!! They have always been cutting edge with thier designs!

I swore off Chrysler products---too many bad experiences with them, but i think this car would be excellent to own and drive every once in a while!!!!!! They have always been cutting edge with thier designs!

As long as you just drive them once in awhile, they will last. :lol::lol:

Don't even ge tme started on my Sebring experience, there was a ghost in the machine, for sure.

Bad tranny-electronics-recalls on ball joints that one of which failed-recall on door panels-then a belt or two had to be replaced-nightmare

The minivan was tranny troubles and belt replacement---bad bad bad news!

But i do like the 300C convertable :D:D:D

DaimlerChrysler ain't yo-mamma's K-Car anymore.

36K miles on my HEMI and loving it!

I have nothing but love for the HEMI!!!!!!!!

It does look Pimp Daddy to me too.

An 85 year old woman in my nabe bought a 300 a few months back. I teased her and called it a Gangstermobile. She said, "That's why I like it!". She wasn't aware of the current gangsta-wannabes who buy these, she said it reminded her of the old big gangster cars of the 30s.

It does look Pimp Daddy to me too.

An 85 year old woman in my nabe bought a 300 a few months back. I teased her and called it a Gangstermobile. She said, "That's why I like it!". She wasn't aware of the current gangsta-wannabes who buy these, she said it reminded her of the old big gangster cars of the 30s.

OMG, Snoop Doogie Dog may be at her door soon with the dogpound. I really like that 300C and the "Bently" grill. I am a serious car fanatic, from the old and classic to the new ;););)

NO KIDDING!! We had a Sebring and a Town and Country mini-van, both bad bad news!!!!!

Funny you mention the Town & Country, My wife's has problem after problem. I also bought a new Dodge 4X4 that I sold within a year because of problems. I will never own another Chrysler.

On a good note, my 74 Duster with the 340 Mopar bored 60 over, Doug Nash 5 speed and Turbo 400 trani, was a wonderful car. Oh and it was fast. >:)

Funny you mention the Town & Country, My wife's has problem after problem. I also bought a new Dodge 4X4 that I sold within a year because of problems. I will never own another Crysler.

On a good note, my 74 Duster with the 340 Mopar bored 60 over, Doug Nash 5 speed and Turbo 400 trani, was a wonderful car. Oh and it was fast. >:)

MOPAR RULES!!!!!!!

Accord and Camry? NEVER!!!!! Those are two vehicles you will never see in my driveway ;) Jiffy Pop engines, no go! :lol::lol::lol:

There was a poster on this forum who often complained about "style over substance". Who was that guy? :unsure:

Oh, here's Consumer Reports' report on reliability.

http://autos.msn.com/advice/CRArt.aspx?contentid=4023544

Guess which two cars were in the most reliable category....oh, and guess which car was in the least reliable category. I much prefer my Toyota on the road to your 300C in the driveway. ;)

There was a poster on this forum who often complained about "style over substance". Who was that guy? :unsure:

Oh, here's Consumer Reports' report on reliability.

http://autos.msn.com/advice/CRArt.aspx?contentid=4023544

Guess which two cars were in the most reliable category....oh, and guess which car was in the least reliable category. I much prefer my Toyota on the road to your 300C in the driveway. ;)

You drive the car with the jiffy pop engine? I looked at the report and it doesnt like F 150. My youngest kid has a Ford 150 SuperCab and there has been no problems but it doesnt rank high on the list you have in the link :unsure::unsure:

That list is a joke. My wife has the Expedition and all we do is change the oil.

Even her last car (BMW) ranks "least reliable". It was just as good.

What I like about my Magnum HEMI is strangers stop me and ask questions and give compliments. It's nice to make people happy.

You Toyo and Honda driver can't relate.

It's mythic!

That list is a joke. My wife has the Expedition and all we do is change the oil.

Even her last car (BMW) ranks "least reliable". It was just as good.

What I like about my Magnum HEMI is strangers stop me and ask questions and give compliments. It's nice to make people happy.

You Toyo and Honda driver can't relate.

It's mythic!

I've got to admit that those Magnum's are very cool. I'm sure the Hemi ain't bad either.

i bought a '98 dodge durango when they first came out and the transmission fell apart the first weekend i drove it. however, since dodge replaced the transmission, i've driven my baby 198,000 miles and counting. this is the first car i have ever purchased based on design and driving enjoyment. before that, it was always a consumer reports recommendation.

i read somewhere that dodge focuses on design first and engineering second. they actually (before daimler anyway) work out the kinks at the cost of the public. i'm sure that was an opinion, but my experience would support that claim. i most likely will not buy another dodge. i still love my durango. i can't explain it.

Of course its been in the shop a couple of times for warranty work, but nothing mechanical.

Just first year model stuff.

I've never had a Dodge, so I got the 100K mile warranty just in case.

It loves this weather.

HEMI.jpg

I do like the looks of this car and i am for sure the HEMI is nice!!!! I have heard that this car is like a canon on wheels!!!!

You drive the car with the jiffy pop engine? I looked at the report and it doesnt like F 150. My youngest kid has a Ford 150 SuperCab and there has been no problems but it doesnt rank high on the list you have in the link :unsure::unsure:

Actually, I drive the Tundra PU with 4WD and a V8. However, Toyota and Honda reliability is above question. Ford and Chrysler (and GM), not so much. My brother runs a mechanic shop, and the only cars they see are the Big 3. He traded in his F150 for a Tacoma 4WD. But, whatever works for you. The difference between reliable and unreliable in these surveys is often rather small.

Of course its been in the shop a couple of times for warranty work, but nothing mechanical.

Mine has not seen the dealership since the day I bought it in 2003. But, then again, it's a Toyota...and now, they're made in Texas! Yeeeee Haaaa! :lol:

Actually, I drive the Tundra PU with 4WD and a V8. However, Toyota and Honda reliability is above question. Ford and Chrysler (and GM), not so much. My brother runs a mechanic shop, and the only cars they see are the Big 3. He traded in his F150 for a Tacoma 4WD. But, whatever works for you. The difference between reliable and unreliable in these surveys is often rather small.

Mine has not seen the dealership since the day I bought it in 2003. But, then again, it's a Toyota...and now, they're made in Texas! Yeeeee Haaaa! :lol:

Yeah, Toyotas are BAD alright.

http://www.autospies.com/news/Toyota-recall-widens-6052/

Every manufacturer has a problem every now and then, some more than others, I agree. Toyota is not without fault though.

the four door tundra is at the top of my list for my next vehicle. i've had a honda, an acura and a toyota and i must say that these cars are built to last. like i said before, i bought the durango solely on impulse. i will not do that again.

• 6 months later...

Archived