Great Coffee Pots

Guest Marty

I am tied of going through coffee makers like i go through underwear. :lol: Please no Procter/Silex- Mr Coffee suggestion's ;)

krups!:

(uses steam’s natural pressure to extract full coffee flavour, resulting in a rich italian-style coffee) !!

t8f468.jpg

Edited by sevfiv

The one Gevalia sends you when you buy a couple of their bags of coffee lasted us about 6 years or so. We pulled the ol' Mr.Coffee back out, and it still works after 8 years or so. I am not a coffee drinker, the wife is, although I do love the smell, I can't stand the taste.

Edited by TJones

Best coffee maker that will never let you down:

French. Press.

Seriously, unless you break the glass beaker, it's not going to break down or not produce hot enough water. (Just boil some on the stove/electric kettle/whatever first.)

Here's what not to buy: Melitta. Coffee, excellent. Unfortunately, designed by a total retard who has obviously never made a pot of coffee in his/her life. Gads.

I think as long as you keep any decent coffeemaker clean every few months or so (vinegar and water solution run through a few times) you will be happy with your coffee. If you use crappy coffee, though, there's no hope ;)

Edited by Parrothead