Chris Wragge- Whatever happened to him?

emirate25

While covering a Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Edition photo shoot in the Bahamas, Wragge was stranded for six day with supermodels Tyra Banks and Eva Herzigova,

lucky bastard

Same here. However, I would take Victoria, his wife (on the left end), any day of the week.

To each his own my friend. I like brunettes. Domique used to work out at my gym. She looks like a normal gal without makeup. Still very attractive, but not quite like on TV. :P

• 4 months later...
agreed :lol:

I'm amused everyone's neglecting to mention the tv personality on the far right. I thought she had retired into motherhood, but she's got some show now. what station still signs her paycheck? she's another that makes me wonder about this town.

(personal opinion : Deborah Duncan is the nicest, fastest, most "with it" of the local news celebs.)

(personal opinion : Deborah Duncan is the nicest, fastest, most "with it" of the local news celebs.)

did you mean fastest or fattest? :D

there are several that are more personable and more "with it" than her.

Same here. However, I would take Victoria, his wife (on the left end), any day of the week.

looks like someone already has. article

did you mean fastest or fattest? :D

there are several that are more personable and more "with it" than her.

looks like someone already has. article

That is UN-REAL!!!!!!

Re: your comment to my comment, I just think it's nice that she will talk to people who approach her. Saw DD once at a restaurant, and once at Whole Foods, and she seemed nice. In contrast, there is, or was an Asian anchor, Mia Chang (?) sorry my memory not so good right now, and she was at a mutual friend's birthday party at The Flat last year, and I don't think that genuinely "famous" people act as aloof as she did. But comment duly noted. I've only seen, or barely met small handful of our newsies so my opinion is limited.

That is UN-REAL!!!!!!

Re: your comment to my comment, I just think it's nice that she will talk to people who approach her. Saw DD once at a restaurant, and once at Whole Foods, and she seemed nice. In contrast, there is, or was an Asian anchor, Mia Chang (?) sorry my memory not so good right now, and she was at a mutual friend's birthday party at The Flat last year, and I don't think that genuinely "famous" people act as aloof as she did. But comment duly noted. I've only seen, or barely met small handful of our newsies so my opinion is limited.

No i understand what you mean by approachable celebrities. one who sure isn't is linda lorelle, former ch 2 anchor. We ran into her and my friend called out her name and she sure seemed pissed. he just said nevermind.

One bigtime houstonian, Jaclyn Smith, is VERY nice in person. we saw her at the hospital when her dad was there. She was willing to give autographs and everything. very nice.

I'm confused, so Chris Wragge and Victoria are still together? Wiki said they sued to have the pics removed, but, um, it IS her and she IS with another man?

Celebrities are so odd...

Maybe they are swingers, you just never know. I know the rumors were flying when they lived here in Montrose.

I'm confused, so Chris Wragge and Victoria are still together? Wiki said they sued to have the pics removed, but, um, it IS her and she IS with another man?

Celebrities are so odd...

I was curious as well, so google to the rescue. They are "considering divorce," according to this blog. What a suprise!

http://bigcelebblog.blogspot.com/2006/10/v...ska-flicka.html

• 2 months later...
No i understand what you mean by approachable celebrities. one who sure isn't is linda lorelle, former ch 2 anchor. We ran into her and my friend called out her name and she sure seemed pissed. he just said nevermind.

THAT makes her unapproachable? A stranger calls out your name...how ghetto. Im glad she rebuffed you guys.

THAT makes her unapproachable? A stranger calls out your name...how ghetto. Im glad she rebuffed you guys.

We ran into Emily Akin a few days ago at 100% taquito. I asked her just to make sure and she was very pleasant. As a matter of fact she even said she quit ch 2 and is now working at ch 26. To me that is approachable. Ghetto would be calling out something else which would probably be automatically censored by the HAIF server.

• 1 year later...

Archived