Greenspoint & my New Suburbn Dwellings! (garden)

I thought I would share some photos I took on the H.T., and around Greenspoint. With the added bonus of my almost finished Garden. (Inlightenment of my move). I also apologize about some of the fuzzy-ness of the photos, I didn't think to wipe the lense until I was done.

x37qc6.jpg

Angry Clouds!:

x37qkz.jpg

x37rxk.jpg

x37s47.jpg

x37s6v.jpg

x37sd4.jpg

x37sec.jpg

x37sjp.jpg

x37slv.jpg

x37sqd.jpg

x37ssm.jpg

x37t50.jpg

x37tas.jpg

x37tdf.jpg

x37tj6.jpg

x37tow.jpg

x37ts2.jpg

x38e37.jpg

Special Bonus! My Garden!:

x38e9i.jpg

x38emp.jpg

x38evm.jpg

x38f2q.jpg

x38fb9.jpg

x38fi1.jpg

x38fol.jpg

x38fu8.jpg

x38fww.jpg

x38hev.jpg

x38hgj.jpg

:)

• 4 weeks later...
The pics remind me of what are now very outdated futuristic buildings from battlestar galactaca and buck rogers.

You are always a drag. You never say anything positive on this forum about Houston. You should change your name to MiDDOWNeR <_<

Anyways, love the pics Montrose!

North by IAH. I never thought anyone with the username Montrose, or especially this guy with the username Montrose, would be interested in a house out in the suburbs but his garden sure is nice. I sometimes forget how nice palms can look in the middle of gardens. I wish they would grow up here...

Anyway, and good freeway/Greenway shots too.

Well, I didn't want to bore you all with my life story... But my grandparents recently both got really ill, and I came up North to stay with them and help around the house. I already had alot of friends and family in Spring, but I lived down in the West End. So I would drive up and down I-45 it seems like every other hour, and I figured I could stay with my grandparents until they got better. I started staying weekends, and I helped them board up when Rita was threatning us. (yes, board up in Spring... :rolleyes: ) And then I started doing home improvements, and finally I got to their backyard. I thought how nice it would look with bamboo, a Queen Palm (instead of the Willow they had previously there, which gave everyone terrible allergies). So it was just a long project, and even today it's not finished. (Still have to redo the deck).

But yeah, Me, the Houston/Montrose city lover in the suburbs, Ironic. But Don't worry, I'm still intown alot, and I will return one day.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...