Durham Shopping Center - 1801 Durham Dr.

modgirl

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can't you buy a pound of coffee at the grocery store for the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee? I think you've been had!

I guess so but I normally go for quality -- especially with coffee -- rather than quantiity. Though I get my beans from Katz (the roaster on 20th, not the deli in Montrose). I'm not touching grocery store grade C beans... ;)

I guess so but I normally go for quality -- especially with coffee -- rather than quantiity. Though I get my beans from Katz (the roaster on 20th, not the deli in Montrose). I'm not touching grocery store grade C beans... ;)

Yes, I demand quality coffee....just prior to drowning it with flavored creamer. :lol:

I swear, I am addicted to flavored creamers.

• The title was changed to Durham Shopping Center - 1801 Durham Dr.
  • The title was changed to Starbucks At 1801 Durham Dr.
  • 7 months later...
Just now, IntheKnowHouston said:

Samurai Noodle closed its doors in late April. The ramen restaurant was located in the Durham Shopping Center at 1801 Durham Dr, Suite 2.

https://www.chron.com/food/article/samurai-noodle-closure-heights-ramen-19424587.php

A Thai restaurant is leasing Samurai Noodle former unit at 1801 Durham Dr, Suite 2. The eatery's name is Som Boon Thai Kitchen. 

I don't know the restaurant's scheduled opening in the Durham Shopping Center.

I know it's on the I-10 feeder but I never felt this strip was a good spot for restaurants. Surprised Samurai lasted as long as it did.

• Like 1