Harrods Department Stores

Has anyone seen the latest Paper City? One of the parties profiled was a celeb-studded event to celebrate "the launch of the first US Harrod's dept store"? Something like "26 floors underground" at the corner of Westheimer and Kirby etc etc. but of course nothing can be found doing a google search or by checking the Harrods website...

You'r take? Am I an April Fool for asking? :)

Has anyone seen the latest Paper City? One of the parties profiled was a celeb-studded event to celebrate "the launch of the first US Harrod's dept store"? Something like "26 floors underground" at the corner of Westheimer and Kirby etc etc. but of course nothing can be found doing a google search or by checking the Harrods website...

can you post it or something because that be GOOD news for me/

Speaking of Paper City, where can you get it at in Houston? When I was in Atlanta, I got one off the street in a papercity newspaper box. Also PaperCity is Houston based. I did not know that.

• The title was changed to Is There Really A Harrods In Upper Kirby
  • The title was changed to Harrods Department Stores

Archived