The Corkscrew At 1308 W. 20th St.

wendyps

I dropped by the corkscrew last night and was very pleasantly met! This is a great, large wine bar with lots of room for seating for small groups or large. The staff was very helpful and nice. I walked away with 3 new selections, all at under 20, and all that I was allowed to taste. She even opened a bottle for me with no requirement of buying a glass.

It is on washington, between Sawyer and Houston.

Next time you are looking for a place to sit and chat comfortably, please give this a shot. I would love for it to succeed.

I dropped by the corkscrew last night and was very pleasantly met! This is a great, large wine bar with lots of room for seating for small groups or large. The staff was very helpful and nice. I walked away with 3 new selections, all at under 20, and all that I was allowed to taste. She even opened a bottle for me with no requirement of buying a glass.

It is on washington, between Sawyer and Houston.

Next time you are looking for a place to sit and chat comfortably, please give this a shot. I would love for it to succeed.

Thanks for the post. Love to see these restaurant/bar/tavern/new business capsule reviews.

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Corkscrew - New Wine Bar
  • The title was changed to The Corkscrew At 1308 W. 20th St.

Archived