Brentwood At Midtown: Multifamily At 3114 La Branch St.

hindesky

• The title was changed to Brentwood At Midtown: Multifamily At 3114 La Branch St.
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, houstontexasjack said:

There is a variance request for a proposed 40 unit multifamily complex at 1414 Rosalie St. They are seeking to reduce the number of required spaces from 53 to 43. 

This is this proposed apartment project.

Just now, houstontexasjack said:

Merci beaucoup. 😊 I didn’t see anything with the Rosalie address from the variance request in HAIF’s records. 

Yeah the permits show a La Branch address but this might change with the parking variance.

• 2 weeks later...

The Planning Commission deferred this at the request of the applicant. Several neighbors spoke against it due to the limited street parking available in the area.

x3SG2CG.png

f198RM3.jpeg

FJOcFaU.jpeg

The applicant showed this drawing to the Planning commission as one way they could modify the plans.

4F8DD3l.png

7EYcoPG.jpeg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Quite a few of the townhome residents around this property use a portion of it for parking. Not sure if they have permission or not, but there's even a gate installed into the fence.

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.7399211,-95.3727447,3a,75y,206.17h,76.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s94mLAUUzi2SVcktbecQm9g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu