A few Sunday pics of H-Town

Gary

I'm impressed with the way Main Street and MidTown have been turning out the past 5 years.

IMO, Midtown still has a long way to go. I know this does not sound like me, but Main Street through Midtown is a dump. If development were to start anywhere, I would think progress would start at the Spanish Style mix use apartment complex west of the Ventana. I think another mixed use devlopment would compliment the place quite well and could lead to greater things.

IMO, Midtown still has a long way to go. I know this does not sound like me, but Main Street through Midtown is a dump. If development were to start anywhere, I would think progress would start at the Spanish Style mix use apartment complex west of the Ventana. I think another mixed use devlopment would compliment the place quite well and could lead to greater things.

There are some pretty nice developments across Pierce Elevated (West) with nice little restaurants and pubs. By the way, they we're really hoppin Sunday afternoon, it was very surprising.

Gary,

VERY nice photos! Thanks for posting them.

How do you like the D70? Pros & Cons?

Thanks.

First and foremost, I love the cameras balance. The resolution is also very good, although it would be better if I wasn't using the kit lens. In fact I'm researching a couple of very nice Nikor lenses which should provide a much better image.

I really contemplated buying the new Canon, but didn't like the feel at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived