Academy Sports + Outdoors At 2404 Southwest Fwy.

In fairness, Meyerland is a million times easier to get to than Post Oak, and there's already an Academy near Kirby facing 59 to the east and the Academy that's out towards Memorial City.

I hope long term that shopping center ends up full of vacancies so its owner redevelops it into something much more interesting.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:41 PM, zaphod said:

In fairness, Meyerland is a million times easier to get to than Post Oak, and there's already an Academy near Kirby facing 59 to the east and the Academy that's out towards Memorial City.

I hope long term that shopping center ends up full of vacancies so its owner redevelops it into something much more interesting.

that IS what is happening if you are speaking of where Dick's Sporting Goods currently is! (Post Oak Shopping Center)...That plaza should be closed by end of 2021 is my guess...

if you are talking about the plaza where Luby's is, that isn't going anywhere for a long while is my guess as it going through some changes and additions (like Kenny & Ziggy's taking over Luby's space...) but cool about DSG moving to Meyerland...you are correct it is an easy access area! 

Archived