Please Vote For Stride (my Band) To Open For Bon Jovi At Tyota Center

Gary

Damn it, Gary! Why didn't you warn us that there was a bigassed picture of that D-bag Sam Malone on the front page! Scared the hell out of me. My dog won't come out from under the bed.

BTW, I voted for ya anyway. :P

:lol::lol::lol: Funny stuff. Ironically enough, Some friends and I we're talking about that ugly mugg today. He's got that turkey thing going on.

By the way, thanks Red.

Which one is you? Hopefully not the one with long hair

Well duuuude! Of course he is. The cute one.

You were expecting Moby? :D (and btw, my hair's just as long or longer.)

Hey Gary best of luck, and you got my vote.

I got your back Gary, I just voted, I can't wait to see your band "The Rachels" . I normally wouldn't go see Bon "F'n" Jovi., but I'll go check out you killing that axe, how long has your band "The Rachels" been around ? You guys ever played The Outback Pub ?

I got your back Gary, I can't wait to see your band "The Rachels" . I normally wouldn't go see Bon "F'n" Jovi., but I'll go check out you killing that axe, how long has your band "The Rachels" been around ? You guys ever played The Outback Pub ?

I guess I can chalk one up for "The Rachels" <_<:lol:

I guess I can chalk one up for "The Rachels" <_<:lol:

OH CRAP ! I just saw that Stride is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy ahead in the voting, OH WELL Gary, maybe we can get tickets together and watch these STRIDE guys play, they look like a bunch of long-haired hippy freaks, I hope they are decent, if not I'll have to throw a combat boot at them. B)

OH CRAP ! I just saw that Stride is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy ahead in the voting, OH WELL Gary, maybe we can get tickets together and watch these STRIDE guys play, they look like a bunch of long-haired hippy freaks, I hope they are decent, if not I'll have to throw a combat boot at them. B)

Yeah they look like a bunch of girls. Damn hippie freaks!

On a somewhat related note.... Where did you see that we were ahead?

Yeah they look like a bunch of girls. Damn hippie freaks!

On a somewhat related note.... Where did you see that we were ahead?

Well, I had to figure with just us voting, you have to be the front runner. D'OH ! :blink:

BTW, I did not misinterpret the "chads" I did indeed vote for you guys.

Hee-Hee, 5 more votes for you guys Gary, That website let me vote some more. SWEET ! You guys are IN !

That website let me vote some more. SWEET ! You guys are IN !

Hmmm....I got an "You already voted" window after I tried to vote a second time. Someone must have tipped Sam Malone off about that nasty remark I made about him earlier. Oh well, I'll vote again when I get home.

Well, I had to figure with just us voting, you have to be the front runner. D'OH ! :blink:

BTW, I did not misinterpret the "chads" I did indeed vote for you guys.

Hee-Hee, 5 more votes for you guys Gary, That website let me vote some more. SWEET ! You guys are IN !

Ah ha! I thought you knew something I didn't.

BTW, I did not misinterpret the "chads" I did indeed vote for you guys. :lol::lol::lol: I know, I was just going along, Thanks T.J.

Hmmm....I got an "You already voted" window after I tried to vote a second time. Someone must have tipped Sam Malone off about that nasty remark I made about him earlier. Oh well, I'll vote again when I get home.

It may be the fact that I have about 87 open IPs up here at work. I'll keep voting til they tell me to stop. >:)

th_th195109476_m.gif

Here's me voting for Gary and his "hair-band" !

Archived