Home At 4742 Banning Dr.

What's the deal with this single family 1-story ranch-style home on the West Loop South 610 feeder?

I guess this is one of those older residents who does not want to sell out to developers, or even TxDOT.  This is literally across the street freeway from skyscrapers and luxury development. I wonder if there has been any lawsuits involved from/with this property?

This is one of those Afton Oaks homes, that is notorious for protesting METRO/TxDOT expansions.

Anyone know the address? I haven't looked on a map or even HCAD.  I could just drive over there tomorrow..

Lets get this 1950s ranch-style home demolished!!
(Sorry Historic Preservation Houston)

8mEx04l.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Highrise Tower said:

What's the deal with this single family 1-story ranch-style home on the West Loop South 610 feeder?

I guess this is one of those older residents who does not want to sell out to developers, or even TxDOT.  This is literally across the street freeway from skyscrapers and luxury development. I wonder if there has been any lawsuits involved from/with this property?

This is one of those Afton Oaks homes, that is notorious for protesting METRO/TxDOT expansions.

Anyone know the address? I haven't looked on a map or even HCAD.  I could just drive over there tomorrow..

Lets get this 1950s ranch-style home demolished!!
(Sorry Historic Preservation Houston)

8mEx04l.jpg

That lands gotta be worth a good chunk of change right?

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Home At 4742 Banning Dr.