UH-D College Of Business At 320 North Main St.

eelimon

Anyone know what the combined student populations are for the 3 UH system campuses? (Houston only, not including Victoria)

The University of Houston System has a total enrollment of over 56,000 students. What a lot of people don't realize (as was mentioned earlier) is that each campus is a separate university, same relationship as UTEP or UT-Pan Am has to UT-Austin, or TAMU-Corpus Christi or TAMU-Galveston has to TAMU-College Station.

University of Houston - over 35,000 students (most ethnically diverse research university in the US, by the way); only doctoral program in the UH System.

UH-Downtown - 11,500 students; offers bachelors/graduate programs

UH-Clear Lake - 7,600 students; offers bachelors/graduate/Master's programs

UH-Victoria - 2,500 students; offers bachelors and graduate programs

So, to answer your original question, there are about 53,500 UH students from all UH System schools in Houston, excluding UH-Victoria.

Edited by Original Timmy Chan's

The University of Houston System has a total enrollment of over 56,000 students. What a lot of people don't realize (as was mentioned earlier) is that each campus is a separate university, same relationship as UTEP or UT-Pan Am has to UT-Austin, or TAMU-Corpus Christi or TAMU-Galveston has to TAMU-College Station.

University of Houston - over 35,000 students (most ethnically diverse research university in the US, by the way); only doctoral program in the UH System.

So, to answer your original question, there are about 53,500 UH students from all UH System schools in Houston, excluding UH-Victoria.

Ahhh, UT-Pan AM. That brings back old memories. It will always be simply "Pan Am" to me (pre-UT-assimilation). I was raised in McAllen till about 20 years ago, when I moved to Houston. Pan Am was basically the only univeristy south of Corpus/Kingsville, and for the most part, still is.

By the way, March 2, 2006, is the exact 20 year aniversary of me moving to Houston...I will have spent half of my life here on that date. I Still havent lost the excitement of living in this great city. I think come March 2nd I will celebrate the event!!

What about the Cinco Ranch and University Center at the Woodlands? What are their populations?

• 1 year later...

UHD will celebrate opening of Shea Street Building

(Nov. 6, 2007, Houston, Texas) The University of Houston-Downtown (UHD) will celebrate the newest building for the university and the new home of the College of Business. A ceremony will take place at 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 320 N. Main St. Parking is available at North Main and Naylor streets.

The new four-story building at the corner of North Main and Shea streets is home of the UH-Downtown College of Business. It combines high-tech classrooms, computer labs and lecture halls in 132,000 square feet of space. With an adjoining multi-story parking garage on its three-acre site, the building features a glass-enclosed entrance that provides stunning views of UHD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to UH-D College Of Business
  • The title was changed to UH-D Shea Street Building At 320 North Main St.