hindesky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 4:27 PM, hindesky said:

I hope whoever owns the 3 horses is bringing them hay because they eaten the grass to bare ground.

unY1sMP.jpg

Having that view out my back window would make me very sad.  They don't even have shade.  What kind of Texan treats horses that way?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"Harris County leaders allocated more than $33 million in federal COVID-19 relief funds to add 540 units of affordable housing and initiatives such as speeding up the appeals process for eviction cases. 

The majority of the funding – up to $30 million in American Rescue Plan Act state and local fiscal recovery funds – will go toward affordable housing at five sites in Harris County. One of those sites is New Hope Housing Ennis at 1887 Ennis St."

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/harris-county-arpa-funds-affordable-housing-18462308.php

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mods @Urbannizer @Triton please consider including the address to the topic's title. There are screenshots of permits and design documents displaying the address, but it's not typed out in the title or any of the posts.

It may be helpful if New Hope Housing's address at 1887 Ennis St is included for those who search the forum by address. Also, the inclusion of the address will allow this topic to appear in Google searches (when people are searching for information and type in an address.)

• The title was changed to New Hope Housing - 1887 Ennis St.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Camden Builders won the contract.

qH4ysMJ.jpeg

wOXqDsP.jpeg

6ezn8ra.jpeg

3pg8CCQ.jpeg

I asked this worker from Camden Builders if they are bidding on the New Hope Housing Ave. C. He said they haven't released the bids yet but they will bid on it.

Camden is also building New Hope Housing Gray North and South and the Lockwood South project.

nenKPi7.jpeg

d6bbQue.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...