Help! Looking For Photo With Ghost Chairs

heights_yankee

A few months ago I saw a picture of a large, dark table (wood) with Starck's clear Ghost Chairs. Now I can't find it anywhere and it's the ONLY pic that is going to prove to my wonderful and very picky husband that these chairs are perfect for our house. It may have been in Architectural Digest, but I can't be sure. Just wondering if anyone has seen this pic or something similar...

Thanks!

21451755.jpg4474.jpg

f_2456_crystal_L.jpg

There you go.

Here's a resource if you convince your guy: http://www.dwr.com/productdetail.cfm?id=2456

Personally, I've been lusting after one of these for a long time. Every chair at our dining room table is different and one like this would complete the set.

You could PM me and I'll give you our shipping address...let's call it a finder fee. :P

B)

Edited by nmainguy

Thanks for the photo! We were just at DWR yesterday. I didn't even think to check their website... Hubby got to sit in one and everything. Still not sold. I mean, what is his problem? Did I really marry a man who doesn't like the Ghost? :rolleyes:

You clearly love this man so I advise you to keep him. :wub:

HOWEVER...continue to badger him until his ears bleed milk. >:)

Then you'll get your chairs. :P

B)

Thanks for the photo! We were just at DWR yesterday. I didn't even think to check their website... Hubby got to sit in one and everything. Still not sold. I mean, what is his problem? Did I really marry a man who doesn't like the Ghost? :rolleyes:

I'm not impressed either. Me and your hubby would probably enjoy having a beer together and talking about how overstuffed recliners don't get the respect they deserve. :lol:

(j/k. Very much kidding about the recliners.)