• 1st pick Reggie Bush. Trade for offensive support
    • 1st pick Reggie Bush. Keep same team
    • 1st pick Leinhart.
    • 1st pick offensive lineman
    • 1st pick other

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Metro, nice story, but your watching the Oilers since 1983, and having your name etched on a piece of glass are not reasons to draft Young.

FWIW, I got here in 1977, sat in the Dome at midnight in 1980 after a LOSS...and, oh yeah, they etched my name on that piece of glass, too. Does that mean I know more about pro football than you? :lol:

....uhmmm REDSCARE....you have me looking as perplexed as that poor little doggy upon your avatar......

What?

Well, I guess that all I can add to this, is that it certainly seems that you are as equally passionate about your city and it's sports franchises as I am.....for I'm noticing that at least we have a few things in common, such as the patronization of our city's NFL franchises...... as well as being first in line which has allowed both of us to be honored accordingly.......

I knew that you were a cool dude......but come now RS......you and I both know the very intricasies of how some things work in today's world, whether or not we care to admit to it......now don't we......Vince is coming home RS, and you know it as well as I do........

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

Metropolitantexan, you sure are funner to talk to than 'ol Semipro.........

There's an argument to be made that the Texans are the best ever 2-14 team. Dan Reeves came in and said as much which stopped McNair from firing Casserly along with Capers. The keeping of Casserly shows that Reeves believes (as many others do) that the Texans were woefully coached this year and that the talent is much better than their record. Yep, I bleed battlered, and I think a new offensive minded coach with Bush as a running back/pass threat will completely storm the NFL next year. I also believe a 4-3 defense with Babin at his natural DE position will resurrect his sidetracked career as well as negate the need to spend a high draft pick there. So yes, I do believe we are a Bush away from the playoffs next year. It is a new age of the NFL where dramatic turnarounds are more the norm than aberration.

So tell me your Vince Young story, what will happen with the Texans next year with him on the sidelines biding his time while a pissed-off Carr is playing an option-year looking over his shoulder hoping other teams are scouting him for 2007 free-agency? Tell me about the Texans when we lose the first few games and everyone is chanting Young, Young, Young. Tell me what the locker-room will be like with Carr and Young dividing the team. Tell me about the magic of drafting Young, and tell me the Texans record next year with Young on the sideline.

Surely you're not implying that Young will be the starter next year, are you??

Here is my two cents:

Some options for the Texans are:

Tag David Carr as a Franchise Player. If the Texans then decide to trade him they will not have to pick up as much of his salary.

If Carr is traded as a franchise player the Texans could pick up the 1st and 2nd pick in the draft. This is highly unlikely but possible. This would allow the Texans to Draft Reggie and Vince.

The Texans could also Draft Vince Young and keep David Carr and pick up another quality running back in the next round. Teams have shown that they can win with a running back that was not taken as a number one pick. This could be a viable option for those of you who feel Vince Young is not an NFL QB yet.

I don't think that darfting either of these players is going to make the Texas a contender next year. If the Texans Draft Vince or Reggie there will be a buzz in Houston and around the Nation. With that being said we are focusing on build for the future and I think our future is with Vince Young.

I can't wait until the day comes when Regie Bush and Vince Young face each other on opposite teams in the NFL! :wub:

Welcome to 2006 HG....for we are living in an age of information as well as innovation.......... where any and everything is possible regarding the modern NFL offense........just as long as winning is the overall objective.

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

You're perplexed?

What the hell was that quote?! Dude, this is the NFL, not an IT conference! :blink:

BTW, since you are clearly not as big an Oilers fan as I, allow me to print a recap of the 1979-80 season.

"1979: Earl Campbell continues to establish himself as the best RB in the league winning the Offensive Player of the year again while claming the NFL MVP, by rushing for an NFL best 1,697 yards, while scoring 19 TDs. The Oilers would go on to finish with an 11-5 record, qualifying for the playoffs as a Wild Card again. In the first playoff game at the Astrodome the Oilers beat the Denver Broncos 13-7, but lose several key players including RB Earl Campbell, and QB Dan Pastorini to injuries. Playing without Campbell and Pastorini in the Divisional Playoffs the Oilers backup would step it up as they beat the Chargers in San Diego 17-13, as Vernon Perry sets a playoff record by intercepting 4 passes. The Oilers would move to the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh for a rematch with the Steelers. The Oilers appeared to have the game tied in the 3rd Quarter but Officials said Mike Renfro was out of bounds when replays clearly showed he got both feet in. The call would be a back breaker as the Oilers fell 27-13. Following the loss the Oilers would return home where 70,000 fans showed up early in the morning to greet them in another "Love Ya Blue" rally."

-from www.sportsecyclopedia.com

That's why I was sitting in the Dome at midnight after a loss. :D

Quick question. Did anyone hear on 610am about a supposed lineman or 2 saying that they don't respect Carr because of something David Carr did ? The lineman didn't go into detail. This supposedly happened on the Rich and Marc show. Can anyone add some validity to this. I myself did not hear these comments, but a co-worker of mine swears it happened.

Quick question. Did anyone hear on 610am about a supposed lineman or 2 saying that they don't respect Carr because of something David Carr did ? The lineman didn't go into detail. This supposedly happened on the Rich and Marc show. Can anyone add some validity to this. I myself did not hear these comments, but a co-worker of mine swears it happened.

Wait-wait-wait, are you talking about the Texans' linemen (offensive or defensive)??? Please. They have no room to talk. As I said before, I'm a Panthers fan and remember when Kerry Collins (first ever pick of a Capers-led expansion team, btw) literally quit on the team. When did that happen? After Collins told a racist joke and the other players on the team 'let' him be saked by Romanowski, which broke his jaw and set the way for him to leave Carolina.

As long as Carr hadn't done anything like that, those linemen need to shut up while they're ahead. If a line in Vegas existed, it'd probably say that Carr has higher odds of being on the team next year that any lineman. Lack of respect? Allow 68 sacks and 200 in 4 years. The only lack of respect dealing with the Texans is the national lack of respect for these very linemen.

I've said before that the Texans remind me a lot of the Panthers--Capers was fired after 4 years. Geogre Seifert was hired to be the 'savior' of the team. Two years later? 8-24 record, including an NFL-record 15 game losing streak in his second year. Seifert--gone, in comes John Fox and the rest, as they say, is history.

As an aside, I think that the Panthers made some of their big picks (Steve Smith, Deshaun Foster) without a GM. AND players like Smith, Foster, Muhsin Muhammad, Delhomme, Nick Goings, and Brad Hoover were not first round picks and (in the case of Goings and Hoover) some were practice squad or undrafted FA's. The big-time #1 picks were Julius Peppers and Jordan Gross. That's it.

Lastly, who would you all say is a more valuable player now--LT or Michael Vick? Because that may or may not be what this Reggie-vs-Vince thing may amount to.

What's interesting is that Metro keeps trolling while not addressing the David Carr's option issue.

Now now Gary......this statement is a bit provocative......now don't you agree......

Please allow us to focus.......for what I find to be extremely interesting is the fact that you bring up David Carr's name period.........for I just do not find it necessary to constantly extol the virtues vs nonvirtues of Mr. DC at all.........for what on earth is the point......for as I see it, he has become as lame duck as President Bush......

But I will afford him this bit of gratitude.......THANK YOU DC FOR BEATING DALLAS UPON THE HOUSTON TEXANS VERY FIRST REAL GAME 19-10.........for this, as well as the utter variations regarding the lengths of your hair........will truly become your everlasting legacy...........AMEN!

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

Give me a break, when did I say I was an expert? I will tell you that I played 12 years of Football from elementary through two years of college. That doesn't mean I'm head coaching material but it does mean I understand the fundamentals of the game like many others do. My goodness, It's not rocket science!

Vince Young is a great athlete, no question, however, #1: His arm strength is not that impressive. #2: He carries the ball low when dropping back instead of having the ball at or around his head area. This causes him to be fairly slow with his ball releases and that will get him picked off alot with the speed of the NFL. #3: He's a running quarterback, enough said.

I'm not sure if your arguing out of being biased, or if you really believe that VY would be better for the Texans than Bush. I certainly hope it's the former.

Again let me reiterate, Vince Young is a great athlete and I mean him no disrespect, I'm just trying to follow logic in this argument. Given the Texans situation they would be out of there minds to draft Bush.

VY was only impressive because of the teammates around him. If they didn't block and leave open paths for VY, there's no way that he (or ANY player) could have ran for 200 yards. VY in my opinion showed what kind of power a person can have when him and his teammates are on the same page. It wasn't like he was a one-man, Vince Young vs. USC. His teammates, like Vince himself, were all some of the best recruits in the state of Texas. Plus, not only was the Longhorn's offense in the top 10 in college football, but the Longhorns' defense was top 10 as well, and it sounds like the whole Longhorns team (to the national media) won every game because Vince Young scored every touchdown and tackled every player.

If he lands on a team with that kind of chemistry, he'll do the exact same damage and put up the same numbers in the NFL. VY's a team player who can be a good leader. And his arm I think can develop into something amazing. But agreeing with Gary, Bush is NEEDED on the Texans team when you look at the current chemistry of the Texans roster right now. VY's only a "I wish he could fit in on the Texans" dude.

Gov. from my understanding, it was an offensive lineman. Like you said about Kerry Collins in Carolina, it is kinda like what happened there, is what is happening here. Like I said, I didn't hear this myself. I was hoping someone on here might have heard that conversation.

Now now Gary......this statement is a bit provocative......now don't you agree......

Please allow us to focus.......for what I find to be extremely interesting is the fact that you bring up David Carr's name period.........for I just do not find it necessary to constantly extol the virtues vs nonvirtues of Mr. DC at all.........for what on earth is the point......for as I see it, he has become as lame duck as President Bush......

But I will afford him this bit of gratitude.......THANK YOU DC FOR BEATING DALLAS UPON THE HOUSTON TEXANS VERY FIRST REAL GAME 19-10.........for this, as well as the utter variations regarding the lengths of your hair........will truly become your everlasting legacy...........AMEN!

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

At this point your argument and any argument about the Texans taking VY is mute. The paper this morning says Kubiak is a virtual lock to get the head coach job. Kubiak has a lot riding on this as his first job, and he is not going to try to re-invent the wheel on his first assignment. He is going to want a prototype NFL QB in any scheme he runs, and that my friend is not VY.

VY was only impressive because of the teammates around him. If they didn't block and leave open paths for VY, there's no way that he (or ANY player) could have ran for 200 yards. VY in my opinion showed what kind of power a person can have when him and his teammates are on the same page. It wasn't like he was a one-man, Vince Young vs. USC. His teammates, like Vince himself, were all some of the best recruits in the state of Texas. Plus, not only was the Longhorn's offense in the top 10 in college football, but the Longhorns' defense was top 10 as well, and it sounds like the whole Longhorns team (to the national media) won every game because Vince Young scored every touchdown and tackled every player.

If he lands on a team with that kind of chemistry, he'll do the exact same damage and put up the same numbers in the NFL. VY's a team player who can be a good leader. And his arm I think can develop into something amazing. But agreeing with Gary, Bush is NEEDED on the Texans team when you look at the current chemistry of the Texans roster right now. VY's only a "I wish he could fit in on the Texans" dude.

DJ, we agree on most of the above however, I still say that Young's release is to slow at this point to do the same damage in the NFL that he did in college. Again, he carries the ball to low when dropping back which will mean big problems with the speed of the NFL.

I deffinately think that if we were to get under the right QB coach he might be successful.

At this point your argument and any argument about the Texans taking VY is mute. The paper this morning says Kubiak is a virtual lock to get the head coach job. Kubiak has a lot riding on this as his first job, and he is not going to try to re-invent the wheel on his first assignment. He is going to want a prototype NFL QB in any scheme he runs, and that my friend is not VY.

Come on down from the HEIGHTS HG........GRAB a bottle of Windex......and REALLY give your crystal ball a good old fashioned cleaning that even GRANDMA would be proud of........HECK I'll even supply the dust rag.....

......now you see what a good old fashioned cleaning can do for a crystall ball once you have taken the initiative.......

......now that it is shining like the brand new ROSE BOWL Championship of the TEXAS LONGHORNS.........peer closely.........for what do you really see........ahhhhh the all important origins and livelihoods of Gary Kubiak.......and if you should peer a little closer you will then acknowledge an all important aspect......GARY KUBIAK IS A TEXAN.......

....and as you so eloquently stated above...."Kubiak has a lot riding on this as his first job" now to some degree, I shall agree......but in all actuallity Gary WILL have to re-invent the the wheel that in the future, shall guide the HOUSTON TEXANS......for with our current 2-14 record, I am most certain that Bob McNair will accept nothing less....

But let us not forget HG, that Gary is first and foremost a quarterbacks guru with whom I would think would just love to help celebrate Vince Young's "transition into the NFL" party......please remember HG, that during the many summer practices that the TEXANS have held with DENVER, they have allowed Gary to really come to know David Carr.....for he has even had to gameplan against him............LOOK HG! not only is your crystal ball spotless......but it is actually starting to GLOW!.......to be continued.........

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

"GARY KUBIAK IS A TEXAN....... "

Ha, Gary Kubiak is an Aggie......

Metro, talk to me about Denver's last great running QB. Wait, there isn't one. Gary Kubiak teaches pocket protection. He took Jake Plummer and made him a pocket QB. Making VY a pocket QB is like making a tiger a family pet, it won't work.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot, Gary Kubiak's Denver offense lives and dies by play-action, which requires a top-notch RB with the ability to freeze LB's in their tracks. How does all this point to a VY pick over Bush???

Metro, talk to me about Denver's last great running QB. Wait, there isn't one.

Denver has never had a bad runnig back since Kubiac has coached. I think this is mainly because of his offensive scheme. But they have had a few good RB's.

Clinton Portus

Terell Davis

I don't remeber the last time they have not had a RB run for over 1000 yards (except maybe this year because of injury problems).

Toolman, I meant running QuarterBack. Elway couldn't run his way out of a paper bag, Griese was a pure passer plain and simple, and Plummer had to be taught to stay put, although he does roll-out much more than Elway ever did.

All I'm saying is Kubiak has never coached a QB that feels comfortable tucking the ball and running for 20 yards. Why would the Texans hire him if they were planning on taking Young.

"GARY KUBIAK IS A TEXAN....... "

Ha, Gary Kubiak is an Aggie......

Metro, talk to me about Denver's last great running QB. Wait, there isn't one. Gary Kubiak teaches pocket protection. He took Jake Plummer and made him a pocket QB. Making VY a pocket QB is like making a tiger a family pet, it won't work.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot, Gary Kubiak's Denver offense lives and dies by play-action, which requires a top-notch RB with the ability to freeze LB's in their tracks. How does all this point to a VY pick over Bush???

......come now HG, for if you're going to persist in debating me regarding this very passionate issue, then it would help if you would STOP AND THINK A BIT before you type.......for if the correct buttons are pushed, I can become extremely astute..........for what on earth makes you think that TEXANS CAN'T GROW UP TO BECOME AGGIES........for my little sister did quite well in her pursuit to her MBA at A&M.

I would be more than happy to accommodate your query regarding Denver's last great running QB......remember JOHN ELWAY? ........for I am most certain that Gary Kubiak does.........

NOW, PLEASE ALLOW US TO FOCUS......for if as they say PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING......then I will step-up to the plate, and take the initiative to state that it is beginning to sound as if many posters in this particular forum just don't believe that Vince Young will have the capacity to make a successful transition from the standard black American running/passing college QB, into the prototypical pocket passing caucasian NFL quarterback. Now since VY is the consumate athlete who just so by the way happens to be a black American, I for one certainly would not want to think that any one of our magnificent HAIF posters would dare to think of stereotyping this young couragious CHAMPION QUARTERBACK. As for the rhetoric, it all started out very innocent yet typical enough before, and yet every since VY has declared.....but now it is becoming BLINDING IN YOUR FACE STEREOTYPICAL INNUENDO........

......ok, so please allow us a moment to regain our composure as we sneek a peek into the Vince Young Diary of Champions..........note 1. work ethic, for hard work breeds future champions......note 2. liberalism, for an open mind allows for an open heart.......note 3. winning, just win at all cost baby, for in this day and age, you are defined by your win column.......and last.....we'll, there is no last, for when all is said and done......JUST FLASH THE HOOK'EM HORNS........

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

......come now HG, for if you're going to persist in debating me regarding this very passionate issue, then it would help if you would STOP AND THINK A BIT before you type.......for if the correct buttons are pushed, I can become extremely astute..........for what on earth makes you think that TEXANS CAN'T GROW UP TO BECOME AGGIES........for my little sister did quite well in her pursuit to her MBA at A&M.

I would be more than happy to accommodate your query regarding Denver's last great running QB......remember JOHN ELWAY? ........for I am most certain that Gary Kubiak does.........

NOW, PLEASE ALLOW US TO FOCUS......for if as they say PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING......then I will step-up to the plate, and take the initiative to state that it is beginning to sound as if many posters in this particular forum just don't believe that Vince Young will have the capacity to make a successful transition the standard black American running/passing college QB, into the prototypical pocket passing caucasian NFL quarterback. Now since VY is the consumate athlete who just so by the way happens to be a black American, I for one certainly would not want to think that any one of our magnificent HAIF posters would dare to think of stereotyping this young couragious CHAMPION QUARTERBACK. As for the rhetoric, it all started out very innocent yet typical enough before and every since VY has declared.....but now it is becoming BLINDING IN YOUR FACE STEREOTYPICAL INNUENDO........

......ok, so please allow us a moment to regain our composure as we sneek a peek into the Vince Young Diary of Champions..........note 1. work ethic, for hard work breeds future champions......note 2. liberalism, for an open mind allows for an open heart.......note 3. winning, just win at all cost baby, for in this day and age, you are defined by your win column.......and last.....we'll, there is no last, for when all is said and done......JUST FLASH THE HOOK'EM HORNS SIGN BABY........

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

Metro, you're racism innuendo doesn't even deserve a reply from me as you obviously don't read my posts on the other topics. Ask TJones, I'm about as left-wing hippy liberal as they get (well, redscare probably a little left of me;) ).

As to Elway, in his most prolific year as a "rusher", 1987, in 12 games, he had 308 rushing yards which is an average of 25 yards a game. Please, don't bring any argument about Elway the "running QB" to me 'cause it ain't working.

Metropolitantexan:

Until your most recent post, not one poster on this thread had felt race was an issue in this debate. It just so happens that there have been many successful Black QBs in the NFL who were pocket passers. However, I will not debate this issue with someone with so little to debate with that you must suggest that to disagree with your poorly researched, emotional arguments is to imply race must be involved.

Frankly, that suggests to me that the rascist may well be yourself.

From here on out, you debate yourself. I'm out. :angry2:

Metro, you're racism innuendo doesn't even deserve a reply from me as you obviously don't read my posts on the other topics. Ask TJones, I'm about as left-wing hippy liberal as they get (well, redscare probably a little left of me;) ).

As to Elway, in his most prolific year as a "rusher", 1987, in 12 games, he had 308 rushing yards which is an average of 25 yards a game. Please, don't bring any argument about Elway the "running QB" to me 'cause it ain't working.

You learn something NEW everyday, John Elway........scrambler. I've heard Elway called alot of things, but never as a great Scrambler.

On the topic of race. I think it would be nearly impossible for Heights to be a racist. Heights wears Bill Clinton underoos for cryin out loud. :lol: Not that I have seen them or anything.

I don't know how the topic of "race" got brought in about VY, but, I think that is the last issue there is about Vince and the Texans. The plain truth is that Vince is not a fit for the Texans right now. I don't even know why it is an issue, If Kubiak is indeed coming here, you can forget all about VY, I am a huge Vince fan too, and I don't even think we need him at all. Metro, you are just a little too gung-ho on Vince, and you are not looking at the big picture here. Do you want a winning team or do you want to start rebuilding around a new QB ?

Metropolitantexan:

Until your most recent post, not one poster on this thread had felt race was an issue in this debate. It just so happens that there have been many successful Black QBs in the NFL who were pocket passers. However, I will not debate this issue with someone with so little to debate with that you must suggest that to disagree with your poorly researched, emotional arguments is to imply race must be involved.

Frankly, that suggests to me that the rascist may well be yourself.

From here on out, you debate yourself. I'm out. :angry2:

You are a lawyer REDSCARE! .....for you are trained to NEVER, EVER, run away during the heat of battle.......

RS, you have become an expert at supplying the utmost in resources to back-up many of your post whether they are needed or not......so I'll take the liberty of supplying the term ASSUMPTION......now you may come forth and supply the definition.......

For I have not accused anyone upon the forum of being a racist........my argument was with stereotyping........for there is a difference......

But since you have so eloquently brought RACE to the forefront of our discussion, then please allow us the opportunity dig deep within ourselves and bring forth the truth...........THIS VERY ISSUE DOES INVOLVE RACE, AS IN IT'S VERY FORM OF CULTURE OF THE BLACK AMERICAN ATHLETE.......There! I've said it, and it is not so bad after all, now is it.....

One of the very reasons that I so choose to convene my post upon this great website, is for the very reason that I sincerely feel that I am in the presence of liberal minded professionals no-matter what your industry may be....or in other words, I feel comfortable relating to my great pals any and everywhere within this hugely complex as well as diverse world that we live in. In fact, our world is so diverse that people tend to forget that we are constantly surrounded by different ethnic cultures and lifestyles. Most importantly speaking, they tend to forget that "basic human life has in it's very core the capacity to always find away".......no matter what your situation is, or the color of your skin.......

.....and it is this very concept or lack there-of, that I find lacking regarding the argument for the acquisition for Vince Young to the Houston Texans.......so why is it that so many posters have it buried within their heart of hearts, that this most talented individual just does not have the capacity to learn or conform to the prototypical pro quarterback.....although that he has proven time and time again, that he is capable of an incredible work ethic that focuses upon profound skill, and leadership.........it is because no matter how much of a true champion that he has proven to the world that he is, due to color of his skin color which equates to his overall athleticism, which in turn equates to stereotyping whenever debate is necessary......

.....so think about this RS, for even the most successful black QB's were obviously given the benefit of the doubt and permitted the opportunity to learn to become successful......whereby, upon this forum posters just are not doing that......now are they.....

OK! so there you have it, my real authentic take upon this issue........and if you cannot handle it, then of course you are out!......but I perceive you to be an open minded intellectual, for whom would not allow the simple truth to melt him like M&M's......

HOOK'EM HORNS!

Metropolitantexan

No one said VY couldn't learn how to be a pocket passer, quite the opposite. The argument is that VY's natural style of play (as good as it is) does not match the Texans needs right now.

So, maybe a dumb question, but your post deserves this question, if you think the Texans should draft VY and turn him into a pocket passer instead of letting him do the things that made the Longhorns the champions this year, why don't we just draft Leinhart and call it a day???

I am gonna use MY "crystal ball" hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see Vince going to either New Orleans or San Francisco. David Carr's option just got picked up for another 4 years, so your Vince Young theory is mute at this point Metro. Maybe we can trade for him in 4 years ? Bring on the reign of Bush !

TJones, thanks for the diversion. My crystal ball says Bush to the Texans, Leinhart to NO, and VY to the Titans for a few years of tutelage under one of his idols McNair. I'm not going any lower since I believe the Jets are going to trade their pick which would change everything beyond that.

I knew "the typical black race card" would be in effect soon.

Look, we didn't compare Vince Young to Byron Leftwich or Donovan MccNabb did we? No - do you want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE POCKET PASSERS AND THEY DON'T RUN. And I know QB's still get hurt in the pocket, but the chances aren't as high.

I think Young will be as good as Manning, Elway, or whoever one day, but it will take a few years. The point has been made over and over that the Texans don't have a few years.

Come to think about it...I don't think we should a white WR becuase white people are slow.

I knew "the typical black race card" would be in effect soon.

Look, we didn't compare Vince Young to Byron Leftwich or Donovan MccNabb did we? No - do you want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE POCKET PASSERS AND THEY DON'T RUN. And I know QB's still get hurt in the pocket, but the chances aren't as high.

I think Young will be as good as Manning, Elway, or whoever one day, but it will take a few years. The point has been made over and over that the Texans don't have a few years.

Come to think about it...I don't think we should a white WR becuase white people are slow.

I disagree, if I am being chased by a guy with a meatcleaver or a gang of angry femi-nazis, I can be quite the sprinter, at least 4.5 speed. :D

Archived