The Pinehollow At Post Oak: Condominiums At 4950 Woodway Dr.

With the older buildings you run into a very high monthly maintenance fee. I think Four Leaf runs over 40 cents a sq ft. The best ones in my opinion without money being an option -- The Huntingdon hands down. The monthlies are awful though.

Other than that anything by Interfin or Randall Davis. Four Leaf, Villa d Este, Montebello, Manhattan, Empire, or the Cosmopolitan.

Also been a sucker for the Houstonian. All the luxuries of the hotel at your finger tips and included in the fee.

Looking to save green go to the Campton at Post Oak. Great units and cheaper per month.

Other than this I have been to the Bristol and it is great. A lot of foreclosures in there though. You wonder if the maintenance fee will be hit because of no one paying it. Maybe theyll fire the valet.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to The Pinehollow At Post Oak: Condominiums At S. Post Oak Ln.
  • The title was changed to The Pinehollow At Post Oak: Condominiums At 4950 Woodway Dr.
  • 1 month later...

I’m curious about this building- the last few units I’ve seen go up on HAR have been for a pretty low price/sq. ft- quite a bit lower than other buildings. Is it because it’s not a building with a lot of amenities? I don’t think it even has a pool, which seems slightly unusual for Houston condo buildings. The maintenance fee looks to be around 0.60/sq. ft. I’m guessing it being a midrise rather than a highrise is helping it here, too. 

• Like 1

low price but omg HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE monthly HOA/ Maintenance fee:

Maintenance Fee
Yes / $1393 / Monthly

in other words...HELL NO!  for that cost it needs to have tons and tons of amazing amenities...
yikes

Edited by gene
  • Like 2