Smart Living Pinemont: Multifamily - 6618 Pinemont Dr.

• 11 months later...

Below is the site plan for Pinemont Drive Apartments / Smart Living on Pinemont. The multifamily residence is going up at 6618 Pinemont Dr. I think the location is in the Rosslyn neighborhood or subdivision. Rosslyn is northwest of the Oak Forest neighborhood.

Smart Living is a Houston-based developer of multifamily communities. I'm unsure if Smart Living is a branch of Urban Meridian Group, Inc (UMG) or if it's in partnership with Smart Living. Perhaps someone with further insights can explain.

The site plan was submitted to the city's Joint Referral Committee. I can't remember when or what developers were requesting because I can't access the site (for some reason, that site and other sites pertaining to Houston Public Works are inaccessible between midnight and 7 am). It's possible some changes have been made since the submission.

6ow6Sip.jpg

• The title was changed to Smart Living Pinemont: Multifamily - 6618 Pinemont Dr.