Animal Cops Houston

citykid09

I was watching Animal Cops Houston the other night on Animal Planet and when I first turned to that channel I did not know I was watching Animal Cops Houston. Then I noticed a shoot of Downtown Houston and the clean looking METRO light Rail with lots of people walking by. Then they showed a shoot of the a beach in Galveston with sun bathers and surfers with the nice water and waves. It was really nice and it showed the Houston Merto in a way that I am sure that much of the rest of the country is not use to seeing.

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/anima...ston/about.html

That show makes us look like a bunch of animal abusers IMHO.

Did you see the episode with 50 poodles?

I never thought about it that way. I have seen alot of episodes where one home has like 70 animals and then they leave to go out of town for a few months and don't feed there animals during that time. Or they just leave them all togeather and never tell anyone.

I was watching Animal Cops Houston the other night on Animal Planet and when I first turned to that channel I did not know I was watching Animal Cops Houston. Then I noticed a shoot of Downtown Houston and the clean looking METRO light Rail with lots of people walking by. Then they showed a shoot of the a beach in Galveston with sun bathers and surfers with the nice water and waves. It was really nice and it showed the Houston Merto in a way that I am sure that much of the rest of the country is not use to seeing.

http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/anima...ston/about.html

Weren't two of that shows staff hurt in a hit and run accident a couple of months back? Any word on how they are doing? They caught the driver. Hope they throw the book at him.

Incorrect, TJ. The drunk MD hit the two, and one was hurt pretty seriously, but the other, not so bad. Both survived.

Not sure what happened to the drunk, yet.

They where forigeners from Britian. I think it was for a diffrent show on the Animal Planet though.

I remember about 3 years ago there was a reality show on TBS about 3 couples that remodle 3 homes to see which one comes out the best. Well the show was taped in Houston (Katy) and one day one of the prizes for winning one of the challenges was a shopping spree in Montrose. I remember them show the area and the host of the show talking about how shopping in Montrose was trendy. They ended up letting all of the women go shop there. That was the first time I had heard of that area and I was like wow, I did not know Houston had that.

I forgot the name of the show, mabe some of you may know it?

Incorrect, TJ. The drunk MD hit the two, and one was hurt pretty seriously, but the other, not so bad. Both survived.

Not sure what happened to the drunk, yet.

Well, I am glad to be wrong about this one then. Now I at least have some more good news for Christmas. Thanks Red.

Hey, city, that "House Rules" show(I think that's it) was only about a year and a half ago. One of the houses is still up for sale since the show was taped. For Sale by owner just doesn't work sometimes.

Edited by TJones

• 3 weeks later...
I was just watching CNN this morning and they showed a story based in Houston about people getting abducted by aliens. I never new Houston had a CNN Bureau.

CNN doesn't need to have a Bureau in Houston to do a news segment, they just send reporters here. It would be cool if Houston did have a CNN Bureau though I guess, unless there's already one I have never heard of before.

• 2 weeks later...
That show makes us look like a bunch of animal abusers IMHO.

Did you see the episode with 50 poodles?

we are aren't we?

**just kidding**

that is one of the reason i cannot watch the show. i do not like seeing animals suffering (even though the show is about protecting and saving animals) and those shows just ratchet it right up for the ratings categories.