• 2 weeks later...

Anyone with insight into the buried power lines plan's fate (see p2 discussion above from developers' presentation, above)?  Last couple weeks centerpoint pole install suggests that idea did not prevail.   Understanding the issues would be helpful.  

thanks/

On 1/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, Neighbor said:

Anyone with insight into the buried power lines plan's fate (see p2 discussion above from developers' presentation, above)?  Last couple weeks centerpoint pole install suggests that idea did not prevail.   Understanding the issues would be helpful.  

thanks/

They've been burying a ton of stuff lately, but I am unsure if they are will be burying the power lines. I was talking to one of the Centerpoint guys out there, he said they were out there to bury the transformer, and that Centerpoint will be doing other work in the area, which included replacing polies and cleaning up wiring. Which is why there are centerpoint poles sitting in the ditches all around the site. 

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Boone Manor: Multifamily By Allen Harrison - Museum District
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Boone Manor: Multifamily By Allen Harrison
  • 2 weeks later...

Last weekend I was talking to an operator for TNT crane and rigging while at the DeBakey High School for Health Professions. He brought up the fact that another crane crew was taking down a tower crane that weekend. He said it was at Studemont and Washington Ave. and I'm thinking to myself that there is no tower crane anywhere near there. Turns out it was the tower crane here at the Boone Manor that was taken down.

6hpaW6l.jpg

JriO5Wq.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...