C&D Scrap Metal At 815 W. 25th St.

s3mh

I gotta say, s3mh, I couldn't agree with you more. Now, if I could just get those stupid commercials of him and his family doing the "blooper takes" off of my TV screen, I'd be ever so grateful. I like Dikembe Mutombo, I really do. But even his C&D commercial really grated my nerves. His own "no, no, no" tagline with the finger waggle, and the dolts that make those commercials couldn't even get the timing right on it. Guess you won't be seeing the monster truck tearing up the roads around Durham anymore, either. Bless you for posting this, s3. You honestly made my day.

• The title was changed to C&D Scrap Metal Moving
  • 6 months later...

815 W 25th St is available for lease.

This is the former site of C&D Scrap Metal on the corner of N Durham St. Durham Heights Apartments is across the street at 720 W 26th St.

The listing seems to suggest the property owner could be open to other opportunities.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/815-W-25th-St-Houston-TX/27499839/

Details from the listing:

• Lot Size: 0.75 acre
  • Located just South of 610 on the NW corner of Durham & 25th St is a 32,635 square foot tract of land prime for development. 

CGMt3jq.jpg

8ddX4cI.jpg

October 2022 Streetview 

North Durham St
9OdByD6.jpg

I8Ks54R.jpg

Corner of W 25th St and N Durham St
2SCEZKq.jpg

May 2022 Streetview of W 25th St
NNhFO3l.jpg

• The title was changed to 815 W. 25th St.
  • 6 months later...

I think OHT leased it for their lay down yard, construction trailers and parking lot for the Lenox Heights project OHT is building on 24th St. They have a mock up under construction and a bus to transport workers to the job site. 

C4pFZSo.jpg

3xMIOG9.jpg

rawRLqV.jpg

akJCiT5.jpg

Z8m62tr.jpg

• The title was changed to C&D Scrap Metal At 815 W. 25th St.