Cambridge St. In The TMC Rehabilitation

Cambridge St. between OST and Holly Hall is finally getting the attention it's deserved over the past 20+ years that I can remember it having a pothole problem.

An informational meeting will be held today, March 12th from 7 to 8:30 pm at City of Refuge Evangelical Church, located at 3150 Yellowstone Blvd. Construction is scheduled to start on Monday, March 16, 2015.

I don't have a link, I just received it in an e-mail announcement from District D Councilman Dwight Boykins.

There's a sign at Cambridge & Main that says there will be Cambridge St. Lane closures between now and July "THANK U FOR UR PATIENCE" haha. Will the work extend that far, or just to OST?

The construction will be between OST and Holly Hall.

Now, if they could do something about that dip on N. MacGregor just east of Cambridge. You can see marks in the pavement where vehicles have bottomed out. It's a relatively new road, too. It opened in 2009 or 2010, but I have observed the dip getting deeper and deeper. On Google Earth, you can see the first bottoming out marks appearing in 2011.

• The title was changed to Cambridge St. In The TMC Rehabilitation