Baylor University Coming To Downtown Houston

cloud713

It essentially is MS Paint for a cell phone. It was scribbled out on a 4" screen (no, I haven't upgraded to the iPhone 6 yet, lol), on an app called iDraw.. Considering I did that in about 5 minutes on a cell phone I was pretty happy, and thought the concept was better than the majority of the buildings going up in the energy corridor.. Lol.

For some reason it wouldn't let me just tap the screen to get dots, I had to move my finger around a bit. It's a pretty ghetto app. Lmao.

But no.. I'm not sure I saw your last critique?

Look in the Town & Country thread lol. That time I was being really serious though.

It essentially is MS Paint for a cell phone. It was scribbled out on a 4" screen (no, I haven't upgraded to the iPhone 6 yet, lol), on an app called iDraw.. Considering I did that in about 5 minutes on a cell phone I was pretty happy, and thought the concept was better than the majority of the buildings going up in the energy corridor.. Lol.

For some reason it wouldn't let me just tap the screen to get dots, I had to move my finger around a bit. It's a pretty ghetto app. Lmao.

But no.. I'm not sure I saw your last critique?

http://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/3655-town-countrycity-centre-update/page-21

^7 posts down from the top of the page

• The title was changed to Baylor University Coming To Downtown Houston?
  • The title was changed to Baylor University Coming To Downtown Houston

Archived