EMES Place- Inner Loop Condos Development On Frasier St.

Heightsite

Looking at street view, I'm guessing the easement goes up to the line where the fences are on either side of the street.

I don't know...LandArch says the street is 18', so three-streets width is only 54' and on streetview it looks no more than 3 streets width between fences, to me anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they ain't afraid of your stick, you better use the carrot.

Exactly.....want to force them into a cul-de-sac? Now they get to pay for it by adding five floors, each unit with 3 vehicles, with residents on shift work 24/7 who will need the ENTIRE 5th street RoW to commute.....hope you like the new fire hydrant on your porch. When will people learn it is far better to play ball with these guys?

I'll file this under "Lessons Not Learned From The Walmart Fiasco".

Its comical how Responsible Urban Development is even mentioned as opposition, as if that mattered at all. RUDE is nothing more than a hack group of NIMBY anti-Walmart nobodies….They carry about as much clout in Houston as stray cats.

Planning kicked the can down the road (pun intended). The City still has concerns about the road access, but isn't making an issue out of it in the plat. I guess which ever department that permits roads and makes sure there is enough room for fire trucks will be the one to deal with that issue. I am not sure how they got around the 60' ROW requirement that they previously sought a variance.

• 1 year later...

just called them. This is going to be single family homes accessible from E 5th street. 10 lots, some of which will be larger because they will count some of the flood land that cant be built on as yards.

A completely different development. the Condo is dead.

• The title was changed to EMES Place- Inner Loop Condos Development On Frasier St.

Archived