Slow Saturdays

Is it just me, or do Saturdays just suck here in the forum? Of course I could just ask myself why I'm on an architecture forum at 11pm on a Saturday night.

LOL :lol: I was thinking the same exact thing. It was sunday morning(for me)/saturday night(back in Houston) when I realised this. At around 3am I realised I was boared of surfing the net, called everyone, and no one was posting anything.

Ohh well, today is another day

What happened to the high traffic sundays?  There hasn't been a post in over an hour.  Now I'm bored.  :(

"I'M GUMBY DAMMIT :D!!......Was watching a classic SNL with Eddie Murphey playing Gumby, earlier today. Just a little something to breakup your boredom......hoped it helped. Gotta go to bed now have a 12K fun run at 5am. Yeah I know fun and run shouln't be used in the same sentence ;) . Nite

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I have a life on the weekends. It generally includes the pool and ... and ... and um. Well. Sleeping, yes. And... WoW. What am I saying? I have no friends. <_<

Of course I could just ask myself why I'm on an architecture forum at 11pm on a Saturday night.

You should play WoW. All us cool kids do it. B)