Public House Heights Bar At 2802 White Oak Dr.

s3mh

• 2 months later...

Pretty blank canvas--- needs the people to build a little character in but there is also something appealing about the simplicity. No food at all--- not even chips for after you've had a few and need something, anything, to munch on. Hope they'll remedy that. When I went Wed night the bartender served our drinks, but you would think he would have turned it on a little considering they're new and it was empty. I've worked with a lot of bartenders (and dated a couple), so I know what they're capable of....

Pretty blank canvas--- needs the people to build a little character in but there is also something appealing about the simplicity. No food at all--- not even chips for after you've had a few and need something, anything, to munch on. Hope they'll remedy that. When I went Wed night the bartender served our drinks, but you would think he would have turned it on a little considering they're new and it was empty. I've worked with a lot of bartenders (and dated a couple), so I know what they're capable of....

Yeah I went last tuesday and had a couple questions on beers I wasn't familiar with, no one else at the bar at all, and dude was a mix of contemptful and disinterested.

• 3 weeks later...

Been there 3 times now, it's becoming my favorite local. Yeah, it's bare-bones, but if you want a nice brewed in Texas pint, a laid back atmosphere, and some decent outdoor seating, it's hard to beat. I've also discovered that I can wander over D'amico's, place an order to go, enjoy some more beer at the Public House, then pick up my food and feast whilst finishing off a pint on the deck. A+++!!!!

• The title was changed to Public House Heights Bar At 2802 White Oak Dr.

Archived